Sukiesnows avatar Music
8 111
@2358258

"Most" could be 51%. biggrin smilie

Yes, JD, you always try to be pleasant. biggrin smilie biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2358268

Only 3%?! Oh, I don't have to ask! biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2358263

hahaha and the spy who is stalking and spying on us would certainly enjoy that. lol

@2358294

People who spy on others, need to get a life, obsession can kill a person and make them spew sour grapes all the time, just saying.

I still don't know who this mysterious xxx site is, but this seems petty that anyone would care what other site you go on.

@2358219

And you didn't even do anything to get booted, wow....they won't have members for very long if they do that.

@2358224

It wouldn't have made any difference, I'm sure your haters complained about you just being there, so the mod booted you. You're better off, this is a much better site.

@2358232

And we know who they are, don't we? lol

No thanks. Sites similar to this one always have their good and bad points, and I don't feel any sense of loyalty to any particular one.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +5Reply
@2358379

So I have noticed. Weird stuff.

I've never been on the bunny site, I have looked it over, and it's very bland, not classy like this site is, people on that site are complaining that they never know who they are replying to. Not user friendly, that coming from those members who have said they like it. lol So I will be on this site.... and I agree. What I don't understand is those that are on both sites and continue to run this site down. If they dislike Amirite so much, why do they keep coming back.....stay on the bunny site if they think it's better, we sure wouldn't miss their complaints, would we?

@2358220

Is she the one that keeps complaining about this site, but is still here? Geez.

@2358223

Probably to spy on us.

@2358233

Maybe to steal our questions or send in a troll, like yesterday. That sure didn't work too well, did it. James caught him ASAP. lol

@2358239

lol lol Looks like he'd get tired and frustrated that his comments go no where. lol

What is XXX?

@2358632

Not anymore but it wouldn't have made a difference to me,if it had stayed a secret...lol

@2358210

I said posters, not members. Stop taking everything personally.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2358757

I was directing this post to members who are mostly posters.

Maybe you want to give some thought to what you write before you comment.

While I now the problems both communities have with each other, and I agree that you can't be loyal to both, I still can't tell to people to not go there.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Sofia While I now the problems both communities have with each other, and I agree that you can't be loyal to both, I...

Loyalty to a site? Why? Can't adults be friends with different people on each site they go to? Seems odd this is even a problem.

Scratching my ears again.

@crackers Loyalty to a site? Why? Can't adults be friends with different people on each site they go to? Seems odd this...

I said community, not site. Who runs and participates in it is what I'm talking about. You can be friend with whoever you want - which is why I said I can't tell people to not go on the other site. There is people on that site that I like, and I'm fine with it.

When I said you can't be loyal to both is referring to the way people generalize the entire people of the sites, insulting them whole as a group, instead of actually insulting the ones with the crappy behaviour. You can play the devil's advocate if you're interested, but someone will end up putting you on the spot, not appreciating if you try to defends their "enemies". Sure you can ignore it, but in no time you'll be included on the insults, if not being kicked out of the site and that's not how being friends works for what I know.
We're not kids, you're right on that, but for what I have seen, I don't think many people understand that.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Sofia I said community, not site. Who runs and participates in it is what I'm talking about. You can be friend with...

From where I sit, there seems to be a little too much worrying about what goes on outside of here.
Loyalty just seemed like an odd word for a simple chat site.

yawn

To elaborate on that comment, good job on keeping the hate fest going.

@TheCensoredBrit yawn To elaborate on that comment, good job on keeping the hate fest going.

Doing our best... It gets all the comments, though...believe it...:)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2360644

Can't wait for the upgrade, either...when was the last one...about 2012...

@2360695

Yes...no sign of Dev anywhere...

Will they give us some time, d'you know?...I imagine it will take time to download and upgrade...

Anonymous