Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 63

Trump is actually a feminist pioneer of sorts. He hired women to executive positions at a time when it was almost unheard of.

@Sukiesnow Ha... He had to do something to offset all the sexist allegations.

Nobody was calling him a sexist before he started running against the Dems.

@Maze Nobody was calling him a sexist before he started running against the Dems.

Not true. I bin hearin' - er.. I've been hearing about his "issues'' a long time ago... He's good at covering up...

@Sukiesnow Not true. I bin hearin' - er.. I've been hearing about his "issues'' a long time ago... He's good at covering up...

"Beware of the supreme maestro of shameless cover-ups" [Washington Times]

"America, you cannot say you were not warned.

"If eight years of a Clinton presidency were not enough to teach you about the slow-rolling train wreck soap opera of dazzling indifference, monumental selfishness, convoluted lies and shameless cover-ups, then just maybe you deserve to live with yet another monstrous mistake."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/...warning-for-a/

"Clinton Email Scandal: Is The Cover-up Worse Than The Crime?"
http://www.investors.com/politi...han-the-crime/

Good point! What was I thinking???shock smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@ozzyboy Good point! What was I thinking???

Looking for a research site? Try Wikipedia...:hehe smilie

@Sukiesnow Looking for a research site? Try Wikipedia...:

IF you use wickedpedia, then I now understand your misinformation on the subject matter.

Depending on what group you support....
The opposite candidate is a lying,cheating,stealing,no good piece of whale crap on the bottom of the ocean..

Everybody's own crap,smells like roses...

Sukie, I thought you were a better researcher than this. Try looking at the history of both of them. Clinton keeps telling everyone that Comey said she told the truth. She really is starting to look pathological. Trump has some faults but nothing compared to what she has already done to the American people. Why don't you talk about her Clinton fund and who gave money to that?

nme smilieno smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +3Reply
@Cezar

Face facts Cezar. Who will lose? America.

@Sukiesnow Face facts Cezar. Who will lose? America.

America has lost with Obama - Hillary, the lifelong career foul mouthed, corrupt, lying, egomanic, selfish politician would have been the final nail in the coffin of this country.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +1Reply
@Sukiesnow Ha. We'll see.

I don't know how you think this country would survive, much less thrive with 4 - 8 years of her corruption, lying, grabbing of power. We have barely survived the current WH resident.

@2358939

I agree. I've been kind about Trunip up till now.

@2358971

Hon. No one has the working Crystal ball yet about the outcomes.

@2358344

Every day more and more Republicans are distancing themselves from him, that should say something to him. But his ego always gets in the way. He thinks because he has big crowds that the people love him, where as in fact they just came to the circus to the see the clown perform.

@2358365

They aren't thinking...period.

Can you just see Turmp at the next G7 summit; Okay folks...let me, aw shucks, get a handle on this deal here... Esmeralda! Whatever your name is... Gimme the file on the Bay of pigs... What the 'ell do I know!

Mr. Turnip we are patiently waiting for you...this is not your Apprentice show...

@Sukiesnow Can you just see Turmp at the next G7 summit; Okay folks...let me, aw shucks, get a handle on this deal here...

He knows nothing about anything, that's what's so scary....when his own party is distancing themselves from him, he should stop and rethink his position. He doesn't even want to learn anything.

@StarzAbove He knows nothing about anything, that's what's so scary....when his own party is distancing themselves from him, he...

He doesn't and to cover he's the epitome of "act as if"...he thinks he can get away with "Acting as if..." like he knows what's going on...

@Sukiesnow He doesn't and to cover he's the epitome of "act as if"...he thinks he can get away with "Acting as if..." like he...

He can fool some of the people some of the time, but fools like him are like grains of sand, swept away when the first wind blows....and he's full of hot air.

@2358353

There are more web sites than Amirite and porn, y'know.

@2358361

Recently Turnip has been taking courses in America 101...desperately trying to stay on top of what's going on...

You like the ole boy aw shucks John Wayne facade? Like to see how that goes over with World leaders... hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

Yessum...my horse is just outside...

@2358373

No...are you?

That was just to let you know there is another world out here...lol...

@2358387

Like he's NOT brainwashed? Huh... He's been brainwashed from day one... Wake up and smell your shorts...:)

@2358403

He's been brainwashed to be what he is since he was a baby...now he's trying out the Aw Shucks I'm just n idiot gun toting down home country boy....

If you don't know by now...when a woman talks...just go with the idea...flow with it...it's a mystery and might take you to a different place... Whoa!

@2358420

[perimenopause]
Just sayin. But, don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

@2358498

Several times? You are too kind Linn, too kind. smile smilie

@2358420

I'm not attacking you. Odd. What makes you think I've been attacking you... Sit down...tell...

@2358536

wink smiliewink smiliewink smilie

Now you talking to yourself?

So, you think Trump is anti woman? What about Hillary? She had Khizr Kahn speak at her DNC convention. Did you know that Khizr Khan Founded Islamic Journal to Defend Sharia Law? Khan defends Sharia law responsible for the executions of gays and women in 11 countries.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Hey look at the bright side
If he wins, people might go for a revolution and anything else to stop his destruction

All this talk about what Trump has said - not any worse than the well know years of the screaming verbal abuse Hillary has dished out to her Secret Service, aides, etc. Abuse is abuse - period. But, of course, the media doesn't care about Hillary's abuse, and apparently neither do her supporters.

@Sukiesnow We all want what's best for the country. She has the best cv.

Have to totally disagree. She will be the final nail in the coffin of this country. Her VP choice is a disaster, also.

@beachbum Have to totally disagree. She will be the final nail in the coffin of this country. Her VP choice is a disaster, also.

Hill's only weakness was Putin...I agree on that part.

I don't know much about her staff...

@Sukiesnow Hill's only weakness was Putin...I agree on that part. I don't know much about her staff...

Putin was her only weakness??? Wow, Sukie, you really need to take some blinders off.

@beachbum Putin was her only weakness??? Wow, Sukie, you really need to take some blinders off.

In my point of view Putin and Hill might've led to WW3...the rest is just US stuff that doesn't bother me...

@Sukiesnow In my point of view Putin and Hill might've led to WW3...the rest is just US stuff that doesn't bother me...

Agree on the part she would have started WW3. If the rest of the stuff doesn't bother you, why in the world would you support her? Please don't tell me it's because she's a woman.

@Sukiesnow She does have a serious background in Politics. On a résumé she'd be top pick.

That resume would be a lifelong career full of corruption, fraud, mysterious deaths, loud foul-mouthed, bribery, deception, lying, etc.

@beachbum That resume would be a lifelong career full of corruption, fraud, mysterious deaths, loud foul-mouthed, bribery...

She should've taken the Road Less Travelled.

I'm no fan of Donald with his track record. And he's 70. You can't deny the ageing process, and it's symptoms.

@Sukiesnow She should've taken the Road Less Travelled. I'm no fan of Donald with his track record. And he's 70. You can't...

Hilly is going to be 70 on her next b'day, and she definitely has some major health issues as seen when she fell into her limo, among other times that her health was questionable.

Anonymous