Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 29
@2369929

You're only 12-13 for crying out loud.

Thanks for making my percentage plummet on Justin so we can comment on other morons.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't see how working in summer equates to lack of ambition.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +3Reply
@2370053

Yup. I worked in a summer camp as a monitor for two years. When you're a kid or a teen, working for your own money does show a little of the "adult-world".

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +2Reply
@Sofia I don't see how working in summer equates to lack of ambition.

Well, I don't see how lack of ambition is a bad thing.

That's me, also being honest.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sukiesnow Well, I don't see how lack of ambition is a bad thing. That's me, also being honest.

Okay..? That wasn't what I talking about, though. I didn't said if lack of ambition is good or bad. I said I don't see how having a summer job means you have no ambition.

Okay, cool. I never thought you weren't being honest.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +1Reply
@Sofia Okay..? That wasn't what I talking about, though. I didn't said if lack of ambition is good or bad. I said I don't...

It sounded like you were saying lack of ambition was a bad thing.

It was in my post, but the post is not always the posters point of view.

@Sofia You agreed to it. If you agreed, then it's your point of view, isn't it?

Of course I might agree to my own posts...but that is also automatically assumed.

In this case I felt I need to make a statement based on the fact that everyone who commented was commenting based on everyone else's comments. I dislike that when that happens, it causes future commentators to do the same thing and before you know it...everyone is giving a cookie cutter response.

@Sukiesnow Of course I might agree to my own posts...but that is also automatically assumed. In this case I felt I need to...

Just because a group of people comment on the same lines it doesn't mean they are commenting based on others comments. A lot of people can think the same on the same topic.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +1Reply
@Sofia Just because a group of people comment on the same lines it doesn't mean they are commenting based on others...

True...but you know I never think that... I know most people will glance at other comments...either before or after... I had a post on it. :)

You're only 12-13.

@Sukiesnow You're only 12-13. Thanks for making my percentage plummet on Justin so we can comment on other morons.

You mean 12-13 as in age? If so, no, I'm 25.

I disagreed because I don't agree with what you said. Until now I have always said my answers in honesty, and I'll keep doing that.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +1Reply
@2369926

You're only 12-13.

If I was your mum I wouldn't let you out of the house.

I figured this post was a no-brainer. When you are living at home you have no rent or car payments. Ipsofacto...you are there just to make spend money...

@2370559

Lol... Cheeky!

I guess I assumed wrong. But I thought there might be more agrees.... Which also proves to me that people love to disagree...

@2370566

I wonder tho...if you find out you disagree more than you agree.

No fun agreeing all the time.

save wisely and you can use extra money on better vacations

@Anonymousmouse save wisely and you can use extra money on better vacations

Here I'll say it in advance

Thanks for making my percentage plummet on Justin so we can comment on other people

Anonymous