My ferret pooped on a document I have going to the government. Should I send this one in, or get a new one...?

ASmeagol is blind, disabled, and elderly... The fuzzies are taught to go on paper in their litter box... Poor baby Smeagie probably thought the paper lying on the floor was for her use...

Image for post **My ferret pooped on a document I have going to the government.** //Should I send this one in, or get a new one...?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 31

That would depend on the message you wish to convey to the Government. hehe smilie

I open letters for mine and serious typed letters are so boring. I love the creative ones, that are written in an old English font containing colourful language, inappropriate comparisons of my leadership to drunk penguins and pizza stains are great too. So yes definitely send it the way it is, it'll probably get priority service under the doggy-doo policy hehe smilie

@2370540

Yes! I'm hoping to get them to write a book, how to write to your leader for dummies using a quill and parchment and old english font then dating it June 18th, 1815 and addressing it to the Prime Minister Mr Boneparte from the Duke of Wellington saying hope you have a nice day. Some people are very creative hehe smilie

@2370567

Likewise haha.. i know right, i can't believe the coincidence hehe smilie

@2370290

You're getting like Lorraine... And she's got a cute widdow nose...

That's my pic of them btw... See my new fake hardwood floor? Cost a fortune.

@2370295

Well you are being mean...in saying "Put Smeagol down"...that hurts.

I mean it.

@2370438

That's better...

Get a new one.

@Trish Get a new one.

Now, Trish...you're the only one to advise me to do that...

@2370668

Lol... Wide awake...I see...

Send it anyways, give a strong message, show dominance.

Put it in the envelope,then flatten it with a rolling pen...

You might want to do the writing on the envelope first..