Sukiesnows avatar Politics
4 12

Are you kidding, I wouldn't dare stop someone on the street and ask that question, you want me shot? lol

@StarzAbove Are you kidding, I wouldn't dare stop someone on the street and ask that question, you want me shot? lol

Jimmy Kimmel does it on his show ALL the time...

But, you get my drift...

Like...do you know the difference?

That would be like asking a cannibal....
"Are you going to poach or boil me first?"

Same results in the end.....give or take some ginger root..

both are socialist parties, but schools will never teach you that. both killed millions of people, Communism has killed more. but in the end both are socialist, which are far left wing leaning

You'd get the same response that you get when you ask "What is the Electoral College?"

There are more similarities than differences. Both Fascists and Communists are totalitarian, brooking no political opposition, or freedom of speech, or freedom of the press. There is no separation of governing powers, no independent judiciary or legislative authority independent of the ruling dictator and his immediate circle, who enforces his will through the secret police and a system of concentration camps for dissidents or other political undesirables.

The only significant difference is that Fascist states, unlike Communists, are smart enough to realize that the day-to-day operations of industry cannot be efficiently run by government bureaucrats; therefore private enterprise is not nationalized in Fascist states.

Any other questions?

Anonymous