+9

We secretly admire our pets...they can be who they really are... Humans in society aren't allowed that...

Society has no place for farts...but in a pet it's adorable...

Image for post **We secretly admire our pets...they can be who they really are...** //Humans in society aren't allowed that...//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 6

I don't agree
even pets have to be who you want them to be

they are spayed and neutered
their children are taken away from them
they are trained to have a personality you want
they're kinda like children almost having very little freedom
they can't go outside whenever

of course for good reason
for their safety

but I much rather be a human adult with complete free will
even though I have to conform in some ways

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree +1Reply
@fuzala I don't agree even pets have to be who you want them to be they are spayed and neutered their children are taken...

Disagree all you want. My pets can do what they want... They can fart all they want but of course they wouldn't...

Conform? Yes...they have had to and life is not always kind to them...life in the kennel for 4 months recently while I was ill for example...

I guess I am suddenly seeing their life as not being so good...

It isn't but as far as an animal is concerned...they are admired and revered in my place...and this happens naturally...out of respect and appreciation for what they've added to my life...

And the post was created out of that appreciation...and the enjoyment they take out of the life they have...and making it their own...;)

@fuzala Wish all pets were as lucky as yours

I wish I had enough money for a huge house so I could accommodate all the lovely animals at the shelter that deserve a first, second or third chance...

Totally! Pets are free of social stereotypes and can be their true lovely selves. That is just amazing. It gives me hope and helps me cope with my problems