+3

MASSIVE FL Trump rally: "Change is coming. All the people who have rigged the system for their personal benefit are trying to stop our change campaign because they know that their gravy train has reached it's last stop."

[Trump] The fact that so many encrusted old political insiders oppose this incredible campaign, this incredible movement, is the best proof you will ever need that we are fighting for REAL CHANGE, not partisan change, not change for the donors. We're fighting for all Americans - Democrats, Republicans, independents, conservatives, liberals... even liberals, who failed us in this corrupt corrupt corrupt system... We're fighting for everyone who doesn't have a voice. ... We're also fighting for every region of this country, for every part of Florida, and for every single part of America. From Pensacola, great place, to Pittsburgh, from Baltimore to Baton Rouge, we're fighting for every last city and every last person in the country, everybody. Hillary Clinton, and you can see it from those emails, is a very dishonest candidate from the past. Ours is the campaign of the future. In this future, we're going to pursue new trade policies that put American workers first, and we're going to keep our jobs in our country. We're not going to let them take our jobs anymore folks, not gonna let it happen. It's been happening long enough, and the reason they don't do anything about it is because the special interests and the donors control our politicians, and they control Hillary Clinton.

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Pensacola, FL 9/9/16Friday, September 9, 2016: Full replay of the Donald J. Trump for President rally in Pensacola, FL at the Pensacola Bay Center. LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Ral...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
Mazes avatar
2 7

To think there are people who would actually vote for Trump makes you wonder if they're putting something in the water. It's scary that people are so easily swayed by such an obvious fraud who slings enough bullshit to fertilize the Gobi Desert.

I'm not sure I've ever encountered anyone that is more full of crap than Donald Trump. When his supporters finally snap out of it and see what a ride he has taken them on, they are going to be pretty pissed off that they put their faith in this snake oil salesman. Unfortunately, they are convinced that this person who has never wondered where his next meal is coming from, that loves to remind everyone around him how rich he is, and is just a jackass in general, has their best interests at heart. I truly feel for those people. You're being taken for the ride of your life. Enjoy it while you can, because when this train derails, AND IT WILL DERAIL, you're gonna be pretty pissed off at how you have been played. And all the rest of us will be able to do is say "we tried to warn you".

@JPMatthews

Let me make myself clear. I was saying "damn right" to urwutuis. I don't agree with ANYTHING Trump says or does, unless he states he's pulling out of the race. Now THAT I could get behind. hehe smilie

The Democratic and Republican parties have way too much influence/control of how our elections are held. For this reason I've wanted an "outsider" to take some control away from them.

It just sucks that it had to be Donald Trump. I cannot vote for him.

If elected, this guy is going to screw his supporters over big time. He is, after all, a con man.d

KB_s avatar KB_ Disagree 0Reply