+11

Humans should have certain natural, universal, equal, and inalienable rights, amirite?

Do you agree with John Locke's premise that humans should have at least some natural, universal, equal, and inalienable rights?

Image for post Humans should have certain natural, universal, equal, and inalienable rights, amirite?
vegans avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 8
The voters have decided that vegan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree, that humans should have certain rights. I just wanted to see where some people stood on this issue. Many talk about subjective morals and I wanted to know if that included John locke's idea of human rights or not.

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +2Reply

We do, and they were given to us by our Creator. Individuals and governments may or may not respect those rights, but they cannot create or destroy them because they're a fact of our existence.

Yes... Thank you for including the source.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

Not a trump supporter

KB_s avatar KB_ Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous