Mcflys avatar Politics
2 44

Yep, there are some dumbasses out there. But they aren't all Trump supporters. Image in content

@2393347

And they speak so well. :)

Maybe it's because they watched Jurassic Park?

@2393347

My grandfather has a saying that goes "There isn't a bigger bunch of dumb asses than the liberals" that just proved my grandfather's right.

@2393347

Nicely done Maze!

You know that is a joke? Right? wt smilie

@Cezar You know that is a joke? Right?

I'm guessing the OP assumed it was a headline from New York Times.

@Budwick I'm guessing the OP assumed it was a headline from New York Times.

Might as well have been, considering that was a real Trump supporter haha

@Mcfly Might as well have been, considering that was a real Trump supporter haha

No doubt - had the hat and everything! That's about all NYT requires to confirm a story.

@Budwick No doubt - had the hat and everything! That's about all NYT requires to confirm a story.

Eh, still more than the FOX news.

God, this makes me want to go to another Trump rally. Laughter is the best medicine.

@Cezar You know that is a joke? Right?

Nope, an actual person went to a Trump rally and talked to some of them. That was actual footage.

Ain't my fault Trump supporters are such a joke it can be hard to believe sometimes hehe

I guess we have to take a Hillary supporters word that the actual conversation was as printed on the picture.

Where was Barack on 9/11/12 by the way?

@Budwick I guess we have to take a Hillary supporters word that the actual conversation was as printed on the...

Since you're Conservative I'll say.... Not preventing WWII, to keep ya happy.

Nice meeting you again! :)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Budwick That's 9/11/2012 McFly.

Yup, just like the ill-informed conservative bud up in those pics, I'm speaking your guys' language of getting the dates wrong. And pretty much everything else. Haha

@Budwick Do you recall what happened on that date? Do you recall what you had for breakfast?

Oatmeal cooked in cream with blueberries alone with poaches sunny side up eggs and sriracha sauce. My usual during school days. :)

I think the bigger question is, does that conservative up there know anything?

But let me guess what you'll say, on that date... a non existent terrorrist attack happened with thousands of lives lost and Obama not doing anything?

@Budwick So,.... You don't know. I thought not. What kind of school are you going to there, McFly?

Obviously I know about the Benghazi attacks lmao

Obama was having a white house meeting as... president normally do.

Or in the Conservative bubble, worshipping Satan while killing white people.

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Budwick Why are you the only one that knows that?

Obviously that will seem the case of you only sit under a rock listening to Limbaugh whole he's high on pain killers.

Thankfully, the truth is pretty much out there. Except those wacko conspiracy theorists haha

@Mcfly Obviously that will seem the case of you only sit under a rock listening to Limbaugh whole he's high on pain...

I see. So, ... not in the situation room to monitor the events first hand while his ambassador was being murdered. OK then, good. Thanks for clearing that up!

@Budwick I see. So, ... not in the situation room to monitor the events first hand while his ambassador was being...

At the time of the exact shooting?

Of course not; if he didn't have before hand knowledge of the attack, how can he be there the split second it happens?

You're welcome, and I hope you find many more posts about topless women! :)

Actually, I'll want to add to the Fox news bubble so lets say he was also Aiding Hitler in the fight against the Allies.

There, should keep the senile happy for the next to hours. They can go back to thinking they're being persecuted by Obama without being able to actually explain how. Lawls

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2396371

Things said in the video:

• Hillary's health:

• "It could be Parkinson's. It could be MS";
    • "It could be AIDS", and he thinks this because of the way her husband used to be. And Bill Clinton got AIDS "probably messing around with, uh, Magic Johnson".
  • A woman said: "They were saying there was like a double of her" (Hillary has a double impersonating her). The Host printed the same picture twice and asked a man to say which one was fake and which one was the real one. The man said the body double was the left one, because "that little thing on her cheek is very obvious. And the scarring or whatever this is down on her throat is different.", and the left one also looked "a little bit younger".

About Barack Obama:

• "Barack Obama is a Muslim, he's a terrorist. Nobody will ever tell me different."
  • "We don't even know if he's a citizen". And the host then said sarcastically "Yeah, if-if you don't look at the birth certificate,-there's almost no evidence there" and the guy responded "Exactly".
  • a woman tried to say we couldn't trust Barack Obama's mother on what she says about where he was born, because his mother has reason to lie, she's biased, then go on and says she believes Trump has been in America since forever because of his parents and acts confused when the hosts says they are biased too.

And then our star of this post talking about Obama and 9/11.

To end, when asked about their "sources":

• "Um, just Facebook and Twitter." (The woman talking about not trusting Obama's mother)
  • "I don't have any." "My opinion" (This was the guy saying Obama isn't a citizen)
  • Then the best in my opinion (the lady that was saying he's a Muslim and terrorist and no one will tell her differently) I'll post the conversation:
    Her: "Do I have proof? No. Do I have articles? No."
    Host: "But your mind is made up without any information."
    Her: "My mind is made up." And she seemed very proud and happy saying that.

This is the best I can do... in general, I don't think you miss much. I just got a lot of second hand embarrassment watching the video.

@2396437

No idea.

All I can think right now is a comment I saw on Youtube saying "The warning of "Don't eat" in soap is made for these people" and I'm having a hard time not agreeing with that.

@Sofia It's exactly as it was printed...

So, now YouTube is a credible news source?

Please, ... tell me you are joking.

@Budwick So, now YouTube is a credible news source? Please, ... tell me you are joking.

You went ahead and congratulated another user as "Well done..." for him posting a Youtube video that showed some Clinton supporters as dumb, and you take it as accurate with no problem, but the moment I post a video showing the stupidity in some voters from Trump, from an official account from a TV Show, from the exact same site, the source is not reliable anymore and I can't be seriously using it....
Okay then.

@Sofia You went ahead and congratulated another user as "Well done..." for him posting a Youtube video that showed some...

Here's the deal Sofia - I know the difference between entertainment and news. I'm not certain you can make that distinction.

EXAMPLE - Here's a YouTube about ANCIENT ALIENS : The Anunnaki . Does the presence of this video on YouTube make it true?
I have my doubts.

@Budwick Here's the deal Sofia - I know the difference between entertainment and news. I'm not certain you can make that...

Oh, I know the difference, don't worry. That you don't think there can exist accuracy in comedy just makes this all the more funny to me. The comedy in the video is the ignorance that is being said. I'll maintain my words.

The guy of the video that you see as accurate (Mark Dice) was featured on Ancient Aliens. But even forgetting that and just following your logic, the presence of his video on Youtube means absolutely nothing. But still, you're going to say is accurate, aren't you? Rhetorical question.

I have nothing more to say. Think whatever you want.

@Sofia Oh, I know the difference, don't worry. That you don't think there can exist accuracy in comedy just makes this all...

OK Sofia - I understand - it's getting difficult to support your position against fact and reason. I understand you need to distance yourself now.

Have a terrific day! I mean, Hillary made it through the whole debate without collapsing and maintained that spooky looking grin. Gotta give the old gal some credit - she did well.

@Budwick OK Sofia - I understand - it's getting difficult to support your position against fact and reason. I understand...

You know, I was wrong, I do indeed have more to say.

No, you do not understand that it's getting difficult to support my position against fact and reason, because first, there was no fact or reason, just you using an argument that discredited yourself in the process, and second, that didn't happen. My position is firm, and it's still easy to support it. You're free to claim it differently, but wishful thinking won't make it true.

I don't see how your opinion on Hillary's grin has anything to do with the topic of stupid commentary from some voters, but thanks for sharing.

I wish you the same :)

You mean like the goofball several years ago that thought Sarah Palin was a great VP candidate on the ticket with Obama? Or how about Madelaine Albright who says any woman who doesn't vote for a woman has a special place in hell? Pretty dang stupid comments.

That's obviously a progressive liberal in a trump hat trying to make Trump supporters look stupid.

but while we are disecting stupid trump voters, lets do the same of hilary voters: and hilary herself: YouTube video thumbnail she sure sounds fascist in this video. also YouTube video thumbnail people who vote for hilary are only voting for her because she is a woman.