0

I've noticed comments from a few members stating the fact that some members spend a lot of time on here, like 24/7. Why would that bother anyone? How would anyone know who is here, how much time they spend here, unless of course, they are here as well watching, stalking and harassing and timing those they are complaining about. Personally I never know who is on or who is not on. Amirite?

Image for post I've noticed comments from a few members stating the fact that some members spend a lot of time on here, like 24/7.   Why would that bother anyone?   How would anyone know who is here, how much time they spend here, unless of course, they are here as well watching, stalking and harassing and timing those they are complaining about.  Personally I never know who is on or who is not on.     Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar Life
10 32
The people are still deciding if StarzAbove is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2396092

I agree, I doubt anyone is tied to their computers, I know I'm not, but even if we were, it's no one's business. Too bad some people have nothing better to do than to worry about other people.

@2396100

I'm only on here when I have everything else done. It's not very relaxing for me because of some nasty obsessed people.

@2396116

That works as well, unless a block is the issue.

Yes, apparently it exist a timer, and if your time here goes over that timer, you don't have a life outside here.
It's always interesting seeing what people look for to complain about. There's always something.

@2396232

I agree 100%, there are a lot of reasons why some people spend more time on a site than others. Retirees for instance, or care givers, I remember Sister Jean was on SodaHead a lot, and people joked about it, but she lived alone and had no other enjoyment than Sodahead so if that gave her happiness then I was all for it. It makes no difference to me if someone wants to be here 24/7 and it shouldn't matter to anyone else either.

@2396232

That is all undeniably true, yet some people seem to feel the need to declare some superiority, and often, about how seldom they are on a site.

There was someone like on another site that many of us were members of. Just about every time she posted some tirade in a comment, "she" just had to say how little she cared about about it all, because she "had a life". It is almost amusing, when people do that, because it's just so inane, after awhile.

@2396051

Same with me, I log on then go about my chores, sometimes I even leave the house for a couple of hours. But even if someone spends lots of time on here, it's no one's business, is it?

I love this quote:

@2396056

Great comment. I don't give a rats ass who is here or not here or how much time they spend here. I don't sweat the petty stuff, but there are some very petty people who worry about what others are doing, just saying.

@2396061

Bored with boring lives.

I've noticed that, too. I've also noticed that some who often mention that they're seldom here because they "have a life", seem to be here quite a lot.

It is no concern of mine how often other members are on the site, unless I notice their absence, or something.

@Piper2 I've noticed that, too. I've also noticed that some who often mention that they're seldom here because...

I'm sure you have a life, and you could be here all day long, but I probably wouldn't notice but there are some people on this site would say that's all you have to do is play on your computer and that you should get a life. We don't know what the other person does all day long, and I don't care, but others seem to make it their business.

@StarzAbove I'm sure you have a life, and you could be here all day long, but I probably wouldn't notice but there are some...

I would know because I AM on the site quite often, and see their posts or comments. I've never claimed otherwise, and do not care how much time anyone else spends here "unless I notice their absence, or something".

Then I might be wondering if they're okay, or had left....

@Piper2 I would know because I AM on the site quite often, and see their posts or comments. I've never claimed otherwise...

Interesting, how your reply to my response to your poll completely changed , after I'd replied to it.

That's just not very cool, Starz, at all.

@Piper2 Interesting, how your reply to my response to your poll completely changed , after I'd replied to it. That's...

what are you talking about, I've never changed anything that you said or I said, in fact I've been away having dinner.

And that's not cool of you accusing me of something I have not done.

@StarzAbove what are you talking about, I've never changed anything that you said or I said, in fact I've been away having...

You did, of course, change your reply to my first comment on this poll of yours. Either that, or someone else changed it.

You asked how I would know how often other members are on here, and I told you. Why lie about your reply to me changing, I wonder....

I'm agreeing with you, that it's no one else's business how much time other members of the site spend here.

@Piper2 You did, of course, change your reply to my first comment on this poll of yours. Either that, or //someone...

I did not change my reply, either you read it wrong or you're making up crap. I had no reason to change my comments, and I didn't and I resent your accusing me of such crap.

You show me where I changed anything.

@StarzAbove I did not change my reply, either you read it wrong or you're making up crap. I had no reason to change my...

I didn't "read it wrong", and I wouldn't accuse you or anyone else of anything that I wasn't sure of.

The comment I replied to changed. SOMEONE changed it, and it sure wasn't me. These games are not amusing.

There is only one person I know who actually sleeps by her computer. Other than that, we all come and go.

@dru18 There is only one person I know who actually sleeps by her computer. Other than that, we all come and go.

Same here, but she's not on this site.

And I miss her, thought I'd never say that. lol

Anonymous