+19

People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on. Amirite?

Image for post People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.  Amirite?
Mogals avatar Life
7 8
The voters have decided that Mogal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I feel sorry for people who can't let go of their past loves, their lost dreams. Even when they know it's time to move on, they are afraid to let go, even in a bad situation, a no win situation but continue to drag it out. Not healthy.

It does indeed .... and it's a shame to waste any of it on what we can't go back and change.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +4Reply

I agree with you, Tiffanee.y smilie

Mogals avatar Mogal Yeah You Are +3Reply

Learning a little about the life and teachings of Siddhartha Gautama (aka. the Buddha) helped me. Things never cease changing. You, me, everything is transient. As soon as we get attached to a transient object we are destined to suffer.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +3Reply

Life goes on? Not necessarily for everybody.