Apparently I was right, Trump will beat Clinton

When a mainstream media source is saying Trump is leading in anything, that's not good for Hilary.

And I knew the Wikileaks of Clinton rushing charity money for her purposes would catch up to her
As of today http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/p...ton/index.html

AdamNYs avatar Politics
3 44
@2419113

This is CNN and Bloomberg, not Fox.

@2419143

Oh I thought you said Fox. Sorry

@2419145

True after a while you realize reports get SO MANY THINGS WRONG. I noticed this simply too, I saw so many things they talk about that I know a lot about like Derby and Rollercoasters and I cringe because they get so few things right that its mind blowing when they bring these things up. Well then of course you got that whole Glass incident

Hahaha. Al polls are proving just the opposite.

@StarzAbove Hahaha. Al polls are proving just the opposite.

Actually no Bloomberg and CNN, mainstream outlets are showing he's gonna win.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/p...ton/index.html

@AdamNY Actually no Bloomberg and CNN, mainstream outlets are showing he's gonna...

2% lead doesn't make for a win. But a 14% lead does, which is where Hillary is at now as we speak.

@StarzAbove 2% lead doesn't make for a win. But a 14% lead does, which is where Hillary is at now as we speak.

Bloomberg has him at 45% to 43% -- mainstream outlet.
ABC has Clinton winning not by much.

only NBC has said Clinton had a big lead, and now it's saying she's only leading by 7 points.

@2419147

Yeah but the electoral college is going to choose not the public, directly. But given the news that has been transpiring about Clinton it looks dim for her right now.
And this is all media outlets spelling her defeat.

@2419177

CNN has Trump winning the election 45% to 43%. That or Bloomberg.

This is a very sharp contrast to a few days ago when Trump had no chance of reaching Clinton.

@2419189

Yeah but the Electoral College is unpredictable. By law, they choose the president, not the people themselves. I only hope the electors do have our interests at heart and vote Trump. The last thing we need is someone turning this country into a warzone, which Hilary would do.

@2419177

Problem is I can't just go by Fox and Politico alone. I have to go by CNN, NBC, ABC. If all are not reporting the same results, then I have to go with the what the liberal media is saying.

Conservatives on Sodahead were saying Romney was winning, but he didn't win.

@2419192

I hope we're right this time. The people on Sodahead were saying Romney's gonna win in 2012. And they were wrong. I was even saying it.

@2419198

I kinda knew this was gonna happen though when Clinton said she had nothing to say about Wikileaks. I mean if you're gonna say something at least lie about it. To say nothing is to give people no doubt about your guilt

@2419219

True, but I hate to be pessimistic, but Clinton could have held on to her lead, had she kept her mouth shut.
Cause let's face it, no one was gonna give a damn about Wikileaks.

Although the emails directly indicting Clinton were damning her, starting the 22nd of October.

@2419228

Gruber is a big mouth. Although if he said those who think "bro" is black or white slang are dumb, I would have agreed lol

@2419228

Gruber thinks Americans are dumb.

@2419167

Don't get the wrong idea - I don't like Trump - but I do think Hilary is much worse as a choice.

@2419184

Trump just doesn't have any plans either name one thing he has a COMPREHENSIVE detailed plan for.

Sad there will be new "Friends"-watching "bro"-hating (hence anti-Hispanic) segregation under him, but at least we won't have a gulag under him like we would under Hilary.