+5

RELEASE THE EMAILS RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS AND SIT THE F DOWN AND SHUT THE F UP! Amirite?

STOP HIDING STUFF BOTH OF YOU!! NAHHH!! DONT EVEN GIVE ME THAT., YOU!! Be Adults and don't hide! We wanna know who our candidates are! This is like the big thing that bugs me even about Hillary is that she should just release the emails already. Then she can just be like "I released those emails trump where's your taxes" and he can be all like making up some other excuse

Image for post RELEASE THE EMAILS RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS AND SIT THE F**** DOWN AND SHUT THE F**** UP! Amirite?
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
3 7
The voters have decided that TomboyJanet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Exactly, we're all tired of the email crap, but still waiting for Trump's tax returns. He won't show them, because he knows we all will know what a fake and phony he really is.

Nofx's lyric "A Country of adult infants" has never rang more true than this election. SHUT THE HELL UP!! You angry whiney little BITCHES! Lets get past this embarrassment of an election. But none more annoying than the candidates who could end this stupid endless time wasting questioning if they just released their shit. And why are Trump fans defending Trump not releasing his taxes? they avoid that topic like it's acidic!

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are +1Reply

I've seen enough of Hillary's emails, seen enough of her corruption, and shook my head in disbelief at her endless lies to know that there is no way in hjell I would vote for her.

Hillary already let the cat out of the bag about Trumps taxes - he took a big loss some years back and used legal tax law to minimize his tax obligation - just like everyone else does. He will get my vote.

Hahaha... I so agree.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply