Do you have a nickname that was given to you by one of your siblings or another family member that only they call you?

Image for post Do you have a nickname that was given to you by one of your siblings or another family member that only they call you?
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
3 21

Snoosie, and Snoozers

I hated my childhood nickname until I outgrew it. My name is Kirk, but when my parents told my grandfather my name for the first time, he did not speak English and with his Russian accent he pronounced it "Korrrk" (rolled the "r"). Everybody thought that was so cute, so my name became Corky. When that got out of my family and out on the street, everybody in the neighborhood called me Corky.

Nope. Just my school friends...

My real name is Steve, but my signature is difficult to read. On my first day at a new high school the homeroom teacher was doing roll call by trying to read the student's signatures. He read mine and said "Stu"? No one answered. He called on Stu two more times before trying to pronounce my last name. Then I raised my hand and said "that's me". I was really shy so I didn't correct him. I'm pretty sure half the kids in the room were like "WTF? Don't you know your own name"? That happened several decades ago, but to this day my old HS friends call me Stu.

My brother Michael has always called me peanut or Peanutty.

Its funny until he asks them at the Wal-Market to page me with them hehe smilie

@2422205

Oh I honestly don't think he knows my real name hehe smilie

@2422208

Michael's nickname is Huck. Everyone thinks it has something to do with Tom Sawyer but it isn't but rather Huckleberry Hound hehe smilie

@2422259

Oh hell ya they have been. That is favorite word hehe smilie

I was Janny to most of my family .... but "Hot Rod" to my brother.

Nina, my brother kept on trying to say "Girl" in Spanish when we were little. He always said it wrong so I guess it just stuck with me.

@Lil_Princess Oh that is cute

Yeah. My brother and I used to be really close. School drifted us apart, and we always fight.

@Nightturned Yeah. My brother and I used to be really close. School drifted us apart, and we always fight.

Sometimes we sit and talk about things we have in common, or play Call of Duty to see who will win.

I am sorry to hear that. My oldest brother & sister are like that. I rarely hear from them.

My mom calls me blondie but I dont even have blonde hair anymore lol

Anonymous