-1

One of the absolute worst feelings in the world is to offer love to someone and have it spurned. Amirite?

From the loving ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•Team K&J๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’•

Image for post One of the absolute worst feelings in the world is to offer love to someone and have it spurned. Amirite?
Lil_Princesss avatar Relationships
4 10
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pretty much... It sure is a drag...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

Love is when you are aware of a need and you take care of it. There are plenty of people who resent any such offering. For instance, some men think it is unmanly to accept any help at all. Some people have been hurt so much they won't even let you get near. We call them "junk yard dogs".

@2434227

Most people don't know what love is, but are happy to make up something when asked.

I think there is one thing worse than that in my opinion

I had a bad habit of only loving those I couldn't have. It's because I felt unworthy, so I self sabotaged instead. It hurts badly.

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are +1Reply
Please ย  login ย  or signup ย  to leave a comment.