Mcflys avatar Politics
4 47

Busted! - There are no Trump Supporters in Santa Monica, CA!

@Budwick Busted! - There are no Trump Supporters in Santa Monica, CA!

Ahah, so no evidence to disprove what happened?
Just a bit of joking around?

Alright then, great, thanks even more :)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@Mcfly Ahah, so no evidence to disprove what happened? Just a bit of joking around? Alright then, great, thanks even more :)

As of today (Sat. 11/12) even the Santa Monica Police say there is no evidence from any hospital/medical facility/ER or police report to support Hall's allegations. Nor have any of his 'friends' who allegedly took him to the hospital come forward. What we should remember is that Ball is a filmmaker and knows make-up and how to set up a scene. I believe this attack falls into FALSE like so many others alleged.

Seonags avatar Seonag Disagree +1Reply

"No corroboration of any claims made by the alleged victim was possible and so the story has been withdrawn."

Next thing you know, the Trump Regime will be attacking non Republicans aiya

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply

I've seen another of a muslim woman saying another woman got up to her, pull her jihad and said that things were different now and this wasn't allowed anymore.

Another one of a black guy that went to McDonalds, in drive tru and some white guys (one of them with a Trump hat) were saying they would own him soon enough.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply
@Sofia I've seen another of a muslim woman saying another woman got up to her, pull her jihad and said that things were...

Thought you might be interested to know that the paper that printed the story has a follow up -

@Budwick Thought you might be interested to know that the paper that printed the story has a follow up - "No corroboration...

I saw this story from a friend of the victim. I didn't read what was put on the article.

@2431065

Threatening is different from attacking my dear.

@2431076

You said threatening when I talked about an actual attack.

Thought I was going to let you get away with that? LOL

@2431089

My exact face when you brought up apples in a talk about oranges!

Thanks for understanding :)

@2431103

Hey, if that's the lifestyle you want to lead, I ain't judging :)

No I think this is the 2,851st day of Obama's America.

facemans avatar faceman Disagree +4Reply
@faceman No I think this is the 2,851st day of Obama's America.

Not really; the attackers support Trump, not Obama.

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree -1Reply
@Mcfly Not really; the attackers support Trump, not Obama.

Actually I can't find any details on that alleged incident. No location, no police report - nothing at all to corroborate this film-maker's claims.

I did find this though:

facemans avatar faceman Disagree +2Reply
@faceman Actually I can't find any details on that alleged incident. No location, no police report - nothing at all to...

Happened in Chicago. After a minor traffic accident, the white driver was pulled from car and beaten while on-lookers shouted he voted for Trump. One of those in the crowd drove off in the white man's car (theft???). As it turns out 4 people have been charged in this incident.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/n...118-story.html

Seonags avatar Seonag Disagree 0Reply

Even The Pride, the LGBT paper from LA, has backed off the story! https://thepridela.com/2016/11/...-santa-monica/

Seonags avatar Seonag Disagree +3Reply
@Seonag Even The Pride, the LGBT paper from LA, has backed off the story!...

Good find Seonag!

So, in Santa Monica California, outside a (unnamed) bar, "Trump supporters" attacked a gay man and there were NO witnesses? That seems... unlikely.

Besides, Trump hasn't been saying anything about gays except that they have a right to be themselves and to be safe. How bigots would think Trump's victory is a good thing for their cause is a mystery to me.

According to a Huffington Post article on the attack, "Ball told Metro that he feels the attack was fueled by homophobia, and not politics."
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/20..._12899072.html

I. Am. Sitting. Up. And taking notice.

Just as I would if it were about Hillary's supporters.

Shame.

That story turned out to be fake.

cali93s avatar cali93 Disagree +2Reply
@2431261

"A radical Islamic terrorist targeted the nightclub, not only because he wanted to kill Americans, but in order to execute gay and lesbian citizens because of their sexual orientation. It's a strike at the heart and soul of who we are as a nation. It's an assault on the ability of free people to live their lives, love who they want, and express their identity. It's an attack on the right of every single American to live in peace and safety in their own country." Donald Trump, speaking on the Orlando nightclub attack.

@2431261

Don't worry, Obama will be leaving office in a couple months and the hate will be over.

I got say it looks faked

@2431043

Have any verification?
Comments from the victims?

Or is all you have a video from a website heavily biased towards Trump? Cause that's differnt

The most important thing is that this isn't the only incidence; there are reports every fomr minorities stating they are being hara3ssed.

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2431054

Of course not

But do you suppose there is no difference between protesting because you hate the new president and hate crimes popping up?

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2431068

I was thinking more about the long term aspects

You have violent protests against the president that eventually dies down. Just like with Obama

But with a new president comes a new world, and with so many people already experiencing violent hatred towards their lifestyle or religion..
That's the type of thing that sets the atmosphere fo the next four years.

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2431080

All I know is, the recent increase in violence against the minority didn't start till Trump won

@2431094

Having a respectable Republican that doesn't fuel himself by rousing people up with scaring them with scary tales of Mexicans and Mulsims

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Mcfly Have any verification? Comments from the victims? Or is all you have a video from a website heavily biased towards...

Re the video: It's valid. Video on a 'heavily biased' website because the MSM wouldn't cover it or were laughing at it. 4 people charged in Chicago.

Seonags avatar Seonag Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous