+1

Do you have a photo album or do you keep your photos on your phone? I love my albums. Amirite?

I always have my photos developed and place them in my photo albums, that way I can look at them anytime I want. How about you?

Image for post Do you have a photo album or do you keep your photos on your phone?  I love my albums.   Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 15
The people are still deciding if StarzAbove is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2433756

Sometimes when family members get together I pull out the albums and we all have a laugh at what we all looked like in the past. I plan to bring one or two of them out for the holiday.

@2433815

Same here, last year I rearranged my living room and couldn't remember where I put them. But I finally found them this morning.

@2433678

That's a lot of photos. I have some on my computer too, mostly Christmas stuff. I've always been afraid that if my computer crashed my photos would be lost.

My phone camera stinks! I'll never give up my photo albums.

@JanHaskell My phone camera stinks! I'll never give up my photo albums.

Me either Jan. I like to look at some of them, they bring back happy memories.

I love my photo albums and enjoy looking through them occasionally.

more meaningful that way

I have a thumb drive that I keep hidden somewhere.

all of the moments that I really do cherish are photos and I have those packed away

Anonymous