"It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels (sic)." A TRUMP SUPPORTER'S WORDS. REALLY? AND YOU WONDER WHY AMERICANS ARE RIOTING? AMIRITE?

Yes, folks, you have read the hate with all it's splendid ugliness,from one of Trump's supporters, Pamela Taylor, of West Virginia. And the mayor of Clay Virginia, Beverly Whaling, wrote this in response. "Thanks, Pam, you have made my day." Whaling had to resign after so many people complained, and old Pam is on leave. Pam is now complaining that she and her children are targets of violence. Really Pam? I guess what goes around, comes around. I guess that is why so many people have taken to the streets in protests over the hateful, racists remarks that Donald Trump has made in the last 16 months. And don't forget the swell KKK parade on the third,as they celebrate the win of 'the Donald". Trump, Bannon, and the 'Alt Right' have made this bed. But unfortunately, we ALL have to lie in it. And it STINKS!