"It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels (sic)." A TRUMP SUPPORTER'S WORDS. REALLY? AND YOU WONDER WHY AMERICANS ARE RIOTING? AMIRITE?

Yes, folks, you have read the hate with all it's splendid ugliness,from one of Trump's supporters, Pamela Taylor, of West Virginia. And the mayor of Clay Virginia, Beverly Whaling, wrote this in response. "Thanks, Pam, you have made my day." Whaling had to resign after so many people complained, and old Pam is on leave. Pam is now complaining that she and her children are targets of violence. Really Pam? I guess what goes around, comes around. I guess that is why so many people have taken to the streets in protests over the hateful, racists remarks that Donald Trump has made in the last 16 months. And don't forget the swell KKK parade on the third,as they celebrate the win of 'the Donald". Trump, Bannon, and the 'Alt Right' have made this bed. But unfortunately, we ALL have to lie in it. And it STINKS!

Image for post "It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels (sic)."   A TRUMP SUPPORTER'S WORDS.  REALLY? AND YOU WONDER WHY AMERICANS ARE RIOTING? AMIRITE?
dru18s avatar People & Celebrities
7 134

Michele and Obama had been bad mouthed, trashed since they first took office. But they never said anything, that's what I call class. Now when anyone says anything about Trump, he starts with his idiotic tweets. Just like a big baby having a tantrum....and that's what we have for a president.

Michele was a classy First Lady. And that person who wrote that is definitely racist all brought about by Trump himself. All of his rallies there were nasty comments being made and Trump did nothing about it. Even one guy said he would kill Hillary.

I don't think protesting does any good, but this time I think they have legitimate reasons for doing so, and no one from Hillary's side is paying them to do so. More power to them.

Instead of electing a smart intelligent woman like Hillary, people stooped very low when electing Trump. And they will soon find out what a big mistake they've hade.

Hillary was right, some of Trump's supporters are "deplorable", she called it right.

I predict we will have a race war before long.

@StarzAbove Michele and Obama had been bad mouthed, trashed since they first took office. But they never said anything, that's...

The race war has been active for sometime now. We cannot make Trump the antichrist on all things that are wrong with our country. If folks want to protest, that's fine, however burning down buildings, looting and random destruction of property goes past protesting.

@BarbOBarr The race war has been active for sometime now. We cannot make Trump the antichrist on all things that are wrong...

No one has burned down any buildings that I'm aware of. I've watched a lot of peaceful protests, mainly just walking down streets.

In a small town in my state, Trump supporters are putting up swatiska graffiti on a church and Heil to Trump. That's what I'm concerned about. And when the KKK is jubilant over Trump's victory, that's another major concern.

And now he's appointing racists in top posts, that's a strong warning to all of us what the White House is going to look like.

I'm very worried and you should be too.

@StarzAbove No one has burned down any buildings that I'm aware of. I've watched a lot of peaceful protests, mainly just...

You are not watching the same news channels. There is one where they pull a man out of his car and beat him sending the poor guy to the hospital. He had a Trump sticker on his car. I also at the top of this thread sent DD info on Hilary's affiliate with the KKK. Trump never had any. I've yet to see him make a racist remark unless it's about the borders. I'm sorry that we are all fighting about it. I say take a wait and see attitude.

@BarbOBarr You are not watching the same news channels. There is one where they pull a man out of his car and beat him sending...

Always the Fox News robot, aren't you. I dare you to read the NY Times, The Washington Post, or even watch MSNBC.

And an old historical black church down South was burned down with a 'vote Trump' spray painted on the side. What's your point?

@dru18 Always the Fox News robot, aren't you. I dare you to read the NY Times, The Washington Post, or even watch MSNBC...

My point is this is all pointless. Why protest over something that is over and done. Do you think if you guys scream loud enough, Trump is going to say. Ok I will step die and let Hillary have the presidency? People need to calm down and stop showing their asses.

@BarbOBarr My point is this is all pointless. Why protest over something that is over and done. Do you think if you guys...

Nope, people need to be heard, just like in the time of Vietnam or anything else they disagree with.

After Obama was elected the Tea Party went into full mode right outside the White House.

No, I think Trump will do himself in and will have to step down.

Already tons of 'conflicts of interest' with him, his family, and within his picks for his cabinet.

As far as reading your magazines or watching your news shows, I do. I like to be well informed on this subject and have since it started. I find this interesting as you yourself stated you thought Hilary was a liar and a criminal. That's who you wanted in the whitehouse??? Funny how Trump is being labeled on transgressions that are ancient history. But Hilary's association with Byrd should be ignored.

@BarbOBarr As far as reading your magazines or watching your news shows, I do. I like to be well informed on this subject and...

No, I never said Hillary was a liar or a criminal. LMAO! You must be thinking of one of your other friends.

Yes, it should be ignored, because never once did she or Byrd target specific races of people. Byrd 'once' supported the KKK, long before your, mine, or even Hillary's time.

@dru18 And 99.9% of the protests have been very peaceful.

When the blue states do a tally on how much the damnage cost them, I think you will be shocked.

@BarbOBarr When the blue states do a tally on how much the damnage cost them, I think you will be shocked.

Just keep clinging to the video that Reilly shows over and over again, of the two black men beating up a white man, and ignore the rest of the peaceful protests.

@StarzAbove All I've seen are peaceful protests.

I saw the one video Barb is talking about, and it is disturbing.

But 99.9% of the protests have been peaceful.

@dru18 I saw the one video Barb is talking about, and it is disturbing. But 99.9% of the protests have been peaceful.

I agree. Even here in my state, there are a lot of college kids protesting peacefully. And even high school kids. There is so much unrest in our country now, only because Trump is not qualified to be president.

With all the conflict of interests that are being raised now, I wonder which he will choose...the presidency or his money making projects?

@StarzAbove I agree. Even here in my state, there are a lot of college kids protesting peacefully. And even high school...

I think it will be the latter. His son-in-law is going to be a large part of the administration which is already going against law. The whole thing stinks of corruption, already.

@dru18 I think it will be the latter. His son-in-law is going to be a large part of the administration which is already...

And look who he's lining up for government posts. Rudy is the biggest criminal ever, and Bannon a known racist. Geez.

@StarzAbove And look who he's lining up for government posts. Rudy is the biggest criminal ever, and Bannon a known racist...

Rudy won't be confirmed by Congress, too many conflicting interests. Trump has limited himself, regarding talented people.

@dru18 Rudy won't be confirmed by Congress, too many conflicting interests. Trump has limited himself, regarding talented...

I think poor old Rudy is on the outside looking in now. He thought he had it in the bag....lol

@dru18 Just keep clinging to the video that Reilly shows over and over again, of the two black men beating up a white man...

We can skip over to the kid in the wheelchair burning our flag with the teacher holding the lighter. We can go into the college class rooms with professors exscusing exam grades because the college students were to upset. These might be peaceful. However they are disrespectful. Let's go to the gang banger stating if my moms food stamps get cut I'm going to kill Trump. He was twenty four couldn't vote due to several felonies and still lived at home. Yeah it's all peaceful.

@BarbOBarr We can skip over to the kid in the wheelchair burning our flag with the teacher holding the lighter. We can go into...

Or you could skip to the college students leaving their classes and marching peacefully.

Food stamps? Sorry but the majority of people receiving food stamps live in red states.

@2435065

Most people disagree with you John, not me. I hear all sorts of dismay in my area about why he was elected.

And now that he has Bannon giving advice, that's even more of a concern.

@2435310

Whatever, I'm right, you're wrong. Your post said to stop fighting and here you are trying to start a fight with me. It's not working. Go fight with someone else. End of conversation.

@2435447

John refuses to believe the truth. Might as well be talking to a blank wall.

@StarzAbove John refuses to believe the truth. Might as well be talking to a blank wall.

He is being deliberately rude, argumentative, and just plain stupid.

@2435456

Don't know where you are getting your "facts", John, but you are wrong.

@2435310

NO HE DIDN'T WIN THE POPULAR VOTE! Hillary is winning it by over a million votes. Try again.

@2435523

It has been proven, John, even by those on the extreme right. Look it up.

You're going to find bigotry or stupidity in all sides. Seeing as Trump has lead his campaign on bigotry and hatred, I'm not surprised to see some of his supporters saying stuff like that.

@Sofia I didn't understand - The end of sites? What do you mean?

It gives you a good insight as to what the overall components of people are voting...Agree or Disagree...

Okay...I thought intially you were talking about this post re: bigotry or stupidity on all sides...

@Sukiesnow It gives you a good insight as to what the overall components of people are voting...Agree or Disagree... Okay...I...

Not really. I normally click Agree/Disagree and I write my answer, on the box above, not the one below.

@2434993

I get slightly sick when I hear them chanting " rape Melania, kill Trump"
That is not peaceful protest from people that were paid and bussed in for the sole purpose of causing trouble. What good does looting and destroying others property bring? These people ought to be ashamed.

@BarbOBarr I get slightly sick when I hear them chanting " rape Melania, kill Trump" That is not peaceful protest from people...

Oh please, you hear what you want to hear. Why don't you get away from Fox News, and get out, and actually hear what the people are saying.

Hillary was not the one who ran a campaign by making different races, and religions, the scapegoat. She did not put down men, the way Trump was constantly putting down women.

He open that door, and he is now getting some of it back.

@dru18 Oh please, you hear what you want to hear. Why don't you get away from Fox News, and get out, and actually hear...

Actually I watch a variety of news programs as I want more than one side of this. I would suggest you do the same. We gave Obama his chances twice without a peep. I see the other side won't give Trump his. There is absolutely no reason to act out on this. Trump has four years. Give the man a chance.

@BarbOBarr Actually I watch a variety of news programs as I want more than one side of this. I would suggest you do the same...

Trump will do himself in. He is already considering people with conflicts of interest. He is now facing the gravity of the job, and he is in over his head.

"without a peep"! That is rich. The Tea Party came out in full form after he was first elected.

@2434993

I don't hold EVERYONE who voted for Trump accountable. But he did open the door for this kind of crap, with his constant references to different races, religions, and gender during his campaign. You reap what you sow.

@2435671

I don't think she did, or even had to do anything. They were both unlikable candidates, but only Trump won, and he is feeling the wrath.

@2435683

I am on for protesters making their voices heard whether it be Vietnam or now. That is part of a healthy democracy.

@2435722

I think my post used the word protest, not riots. And not only is that completely excusable, but quite understandable.

@2435738

You could have read the rest of the post, Bozette. My title was design to get attention.

@2435786

Then you know that I refer to the marches in the streets as protests, which is what they are.

My title was to say, if you don't want anger, riots, then maybe you ought to come out and renounce all that was said on the Campaign trail.

Now I have stated my opinion, you have stated yours, and we need to agree to disagree on this one.

@2436414

Why, yes indeedy, I supposed it did. But that's the price of a hateful campaign run by Trump for almost two years.

Such as life, and that would be okay with me.

@2436428

Sorry, but I also believe int the incredible power of provocation.

Now, as I have said before, you stated your opinion, now let's just agree to disagree on this matter.

While I find this deplorable, it's not any worse than some of the garbage Al Sharpton and for sure Louis Farrakhan have said - which is just as deplorable - yet there was no rioting in the streets, no crying on college campuses.

@beachbum While I find this deplorable, it's not any worse than some of the garbage Al Sharpton and for sure Louis Farrakhan...

Or either one of those men the president of the United States?

I have never seen a 'First Lady' talked about as what Michele Obama has had to go through. This is not the first time, and now thanks to Trump and the Ult Right, it has the dangerous potential to be normalized.

@dru18 Or either one of those men the president of the United States? I have never seen a 'First Lady' talked about as...

Trump didn't make the comment about MO. It was some idiot and some local mayor, or something like that somewhere tweeted an agreement - that mayor - whoever - has since been fired.

I do not see this being normalized, at all. While yes, there certainly crackpots out there, that is not what is normal for Americans.

Nevertheless, the rioting in the streets is out of hand, and it has more to do with Soros paying the protesters to keep this country in turmoil. Anyone who said, as he's is turning in fellows Jews to the Nazis and says that's one of the best days of his life is pure evil, and he is the one behind all that is going on.

@beachbum Trump didn't make the comment about MO. It was some idiot and some local mayor, or something like that somewhere...

His whole campaign has been fired up with hateful and bigotry remarks.

Do I believe that he is a racists, or that the many people who voted for him are?

NO! But he has unleashed a very harmful element which has been hiding under the rocks for decades.

And putting Bannon in the White House, does not help.

@dru18 His whole campaign has been fired up with hateful and bigotry remarks. Do I believe that he is a racists, or that...

Yet, he was never considered a racist until he started campaigning for the ofc. He has a lot of black supporters. And, personally, I think the race issue is a lot worse now than it was 10 years ago - it's worse than it was when OJ was acquitted.

Trump wasn't my pick, but I sure did not want a corrupt lying, cheating career politician in ofc simply because that candidate was a woman.

Trump has never been involved with the KKK. Now I gave you an assignment on Hilary and her involvement with Senator Robert Bird? He tried to stop the black vote. He was huge in the KKK becoming the Exulted Cyclops. Hilary spoke at his funeral. Calling him her friend and mentor. See if Trump has that kind of friendship with this hatefilled group. I love the fact no one wants to speak of the relevancy of her crimes. No everyone wants to go back how many years on Trumps offenses.
People need to at least let him become president before they start this. We accepted Obama and did not show our asses by protesting. We sucked it up for eight years. Folks need to go home.

@BarbOBarr Trump has never been involved with the KKK. Now I gave you an assignment on Hilary and her involvement with Senator...

WTF does Senator Byrd who was like a 100 years old and came from the deep South have to do with the racist comment that my post is about?

Stop stretching. The KKK has not gotten involved in politics for many decades now, but they are now, for Trump. They must have liked what they heard.

And the fact that Bannon represents the 'Alt Right', means they now have a voice in the West Wing.

@dru18 WTF does Senator Byrd who was like a 100 years old and came from the deep South have to do with the racist comment...

Byrd died in 2000. Hilary was still in office. You did not see Trump doing a eulogy for any KKK member. This is unfair association that people are placing on him. Tell me where and when he has made any racist remarks.

@BarbOBarr Byrd died in 2000. Hilary was still in office. You did not see Trump doing a eulogy for any KKK member. This is...

Byrd had long since renounced the KKK. He was a product of his era. Even President Johnson who set forth the voting right's act, was known to use inflammatory language regarding black people. They were both products of the times they grew up in.

And Byrd was a fine politician, who had done a lot for the Democrat party and a lot for this country by the time he died.

@dru18 Byrd had long since renounced the KKK. He was a product of his era. Even President Johnson who set forth the voting...

Whatever. We are not going to see eye to eye. Everyone knows Hilary was and the Clinton foundation were less than honest stellar human beings and Trump has his warts. I will always try to give the president a chance. I did with Obama and I will do so with anyone serving in that position. People need to give him a chance. Protesting is useless and keeps us all devided.

@BarbOBarr Whatever. We are not going to see eye to eye. Everyone knows Hilary was and the Clinton foundation were less than...

No, EVERYONE does not know that. And I would love to see how Trump is going to handle his kids being part of the administration while running his businesses. Not to mention old Rudy's business ties, or FLYNN'S business ties with Russia.

Talk about corruption, right off the bat.

@2434974

Not as much as we will see on Trump's side.

@2434974

Trump campaign on the very theme of what that "scum" is saying.

@2434981

Outside of "deplorables" which she apologized for,.. NO, THEY, DID, NOT, SAY, ANYTHING, EVEN, REMOTELY, CLOSE.

@2434987

Calling someone racist is not on par with calling someone a monkey in heels.

@2435063

What are we reading and seeing, John? A lot of racist crap from team Trump. Hillary called it right.

@2435506

Most of us would have given him a chance until we saw who he is picking for his top cabinets.

@2435520

He is not my candidate and never would have been. You have a problem with that?

@2434987

And a lot of them are.

I've heard Clinton supporters say some pretty awful things about Trump, and yet I don't see Trump supporters rioting, so I think the left are just being sore losers. Hardly surprising considering the "special snowflake" generation out protesting has been prevented from ever having to experience losing. Well, sorry you had to learn it this way kids, but here in the real world, you win some, you lose some, and there's no trophy for second place. That's life.

@dru18 Stay on topic for a change, Maze.

Sorry Dru. How about this? Should I base my opinion of the left on the stupidest comment anyone who claims to be on the left has made? Because I've heard some unbelievably stupid things come out of left during this election cycle.

@Maze Sorry Dru. How about this? Should I base my opinion of the left on the stupidest comment anyone who claims to be on...

So have I, mainly from your camp.

1. Drain the Swamp? By bringing Rudy, Newt, and John Bolton, etc.... LMAO! Those guys have tons of political baggage.

2. Even considering Rudy who has tons of business ties overseas??

And we have no knowledge if Trump has business ties overseas, since he won't release his tax returns.

And his son in law, getting top secret clearance?

So much for ending corruption.

Uniting the country? By bringing Bannon aboard?

Those are the FACTS, Jack.

@dru18 So have I, mainly from your camp. 1. Drain the Swamp? By bringing Rudy, Newt, and John Bolton, etc.... LMAO!...

Bannon is pro-liberty, so I think he's a good influence on Trump. I don't believe the media is being fair in it's characterization of him. I've read a lot of Breitbart articles over the years, and they're definitely biased in favor of the right, but I wouldn't say they're dishonest. I can't say that about the CBC, they're liars.

As for corruption, Trump has a limited group of people to work with, but you've probably seen my re-post of that Politico article on how Trump is preventing members of his administration from lobbying from the start of their tenure until 5 years after the administration leaves office.

Do you honestly think Hillary would have done that?

@Maze Bannon is pro-liberty, so I think he's a good influence on Trump. I don't believe the media is being fair in it's...

No, he doesn't have a limit group of people to work with, if he tries to steer away from LOYALISTS, and try instead of picking the best person for the job.

Bannon took that publication, and in his own words, make it a platform for the 'Alt Right'. When you take an extreme view on a subject, and skew it in your mindset, and then pass it as fact, then you are being very dishonest.

@dru18 No, he doesn't have a limit group of people to work with, if he tries to steer away from LOYALISTS, and try...

Breitbart doesn't make any secret of their conservative bias. The MSM attempts to sell the idea that they're the unbiased arbiters of truth, when in fact they're just as biased as Breitbart. That is far more dishonest. Besides, Brietbart is a just a website, the MSM controls television news and the majority of radio. Who's the real threat?

@Maze Breitbart doesn't make any secret of their conservative bias. The MSM attempts to sell the idea that they're the...

Brietbart is the real threat. Sorry but when you are the platform for White Supremacists, you are a real big ass threat.

@dru18 Brietbart is the real threat. Sorry but when you are the platform for White Supremacists, you are a real big ass threat.

"the platform for White Supremacists" (why did you capitalize that?)

I hate to break it to you, but those who oppose liberty are using false accusations of racism to smear anyone who stands up for freedom or tells the truth.

The overwhelming majority of hate and violence I've seen has been directed at Trump supporters.

@Maze "the platform for White Supremacists" (why did you capitalize that?) I hate to break it to you, but those who...

You need to really get out more. There has been a large spike in hate crimes in the last week. The targets have been mostly Jews, Muslims, and African Americans.

Show me all the videos you want to support your rhetoric, and guess what, with each one you show me, I can match it by ten.

@Maze Okay, get cracking then, let's see what you have.

Why? So you can dismiss them one by one, as being part of the Left propaganda?

It's so easy when you close your eyes, isn't it?

Cough...cough.. We have to take what fun we can until the balance has settled.

Cancel what I said previously...not easy to understand. Upon reading the input...it sounds...dangerous...

@Sukiesnow Cough...cough.. We have to take what fun we can until the balance has settled. Cancel what I said...

A little over a million people who voted for Trump identifies with the 'Alt Right'. That is an alarming number.

@BarbOBarr Is everyone wrong that voted???

Of course not, but white nationalism is real and growing. Trump's victory only adds fuel to that fire.

@2435124

What I love more is people who admit to it....

@dru18 A little over a million people who voted for Trump identifies with the 'Alt Right'. That is an alarming number.

I love coined phrase alt right. These yuppie sayings always crack me up. This ought to get your head spinning and please do not give me the definition of what this Id means. I'm well aware of its description.

Perhaps "protesters" should not be able to cover their faces or be paid to agitate. I'm pretty sure things would calm down and leave the protesting to those who feel that they have something to protest.
I find what that woman said inexcusable and her losing her job is what should have happened. Oh, and I did vote for Trump so please stop blaming all the voters who did not want corruption back in the whitehouse.

@ozzyboy Perhaps "protesters" should not be able to cover their faces or be paid to agitate. I'm pretty sure things would...

Corruption?!

That is rich, now that we find that old Rudy has a lot of business ties overseas, and he is one of the top picks for Secretary of State.

Of course we don't know how many ties Trump has, since we were not allowed to see his tax returns.

@dru18 Corruption?! That is rich, now that we find that old Rudy has a lot of business ties overseas, and he is one of...

He showed them. What are you talking about. At least they were not bleached like Hilary's hard drives were.

@BarbOBarr He showed them. What are you talking about. At least they were not bleached like Hilary's hard drives were.

Oh wow, no he did not. The only reference to any of his Tax returns was of the one in 95.

Clinton is known for her deep and pervasive corruption. Why do you think she lost??? The American people woke up and saw what was happening to their country and put their foot down to the ingrained corruption that comes with her.

@ozzyboy Clinton is known for her deep and pervasive corruption. Why do you think she lost??? The American people woke up...

But we aren't talking about Hillary Clinton anymore, are we?

We are talking about your candidate, who wants his children in the White House, in roles, while running the business.

And we are talking about Rudy as possible Secretary of State, who has business ties overseas.

And we are talking about FLYNN who has had business ties with Russia.

The whole thing stinks!

@dru18 But we aren't talking about Hillary Clinton anymore, are we? We are talking about your candidate, who wants his...

It has stunk for over 8 years. The people have had enough of it and have spoken. They did not want another 4-8 years of what has been crammed down our throats again.
I don't know how Trump will be but I know how she would have been. Talk about stinking!!

@ozzyboy It has stunk for over 8 years. The people have had enough of it and have spoken. They did not want another 4-8...

Draining the swamp? How? With the same old names Trump is floating around?

So you are okay with corruption, as long as it comes from your side, I see.

Unsecured emails. How about unsecured phone calls, stupid Trump took over his cell phone from world leaders? Real smart.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

@dru18 Draining the swamp? How? With the same old names Trump is floating around? So you are okay with corruption, as...

The swamp smells better already with Reid on the way out and Pelousi trying to be relevant in politics these days. Clinton corruption and Clinton cash has been well documented over the years. That is why she is not the president elect.

@ozzyboy The swamp smells better already with Reid on the way out and Pelousi trying to be relevant in politics these days...

So sorry to see that you don't mind in being blind to your master.

Already is surrounded by over twenty lobbyists.

Trump is already heading into corruption with his family and their business ties. Rudy is already there.

Flynn has lost his mind, and Sessions is an embarrassment.

Yeah, some fun times ahead.

@dru18 So sorry to see that you don't mind in being blind to your master. Already is surrounded by over twenty...

I'll give Trump a chance especially after all the garbage this nation has had to endure over the past few years.
ABC -Anyone But Clinton!!! It will get interesting.

@ozzyboy I'll give Trump a chance especially after all the garbage this nation has had to endure over the past few...

Well, that is so good to know that you deliberately and foolishly voted in someone who stands for all the things that you supposedly, HATE.

This story makes people angry, and it should.

However, demonizing our compatriots will not help. We need to stop thinking of the other side (Conservatives or Liberals) as a monolith.

I agree with you about a classy First Lady. I had post after post about Melania...but did anyone listen? NO! Well...maybe a couple of posts.

Oh God, this is nothing. In Denmark, she'd get away with it.
But then again it's "Friends"-watching "bro"-hating (hence anti-Hispanic) land

You people are rioting cuz your spoiled brats who can't stand to loose. If ou want I will find disgusting things democrats have said. Actually here is one. A buzzfeed employee who chef trump was assassinated. But I bet that's ok with you right? Wonder how ok you'd be with it if it was a republican against Hilary or Obama

Anonymous