0

DEATH WARMED OVER: Hillary Clinton’s First Public Appearance Since Election Shocks Both Friend & Foe

[DCWhispers] A deeply-wrinkled, stooping, and hoarse-voiced Hillary Clinton shuffled onto a Washington D.C. stage yesterday to implore that people “never give up” and “stay engaged” in the political process. Mrs. Clinton’s words were soon forgotten, though, as social media exploded with a frenzy of remarks regarding the defeated presidential nominee’s worn and frayed appearance.

Hillary looks like death Archives - DCWhispers.comhttp://dcwhispers.com/tag/hillary-looks-like-death/Image for post DEATH WARMED OVER: Hillary Clinton’s First Public Appearance Since Election Shocks Both Friend & Foe
Mazes avatar
2 103

Yeah, cuz she was such a hottie during the campaign.

She doesn't have the money for the drugs that Donald has.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +2Reply
@2436257

I tried...

Trump has mob connections...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +1Reply
@Sukiesnow She doesn't have the money for the drugs that Donald has.

I'm pretty sure she can afford any drugs she wants... any drugs. The Donald is notoriously straight laced when it comes to intoxication.

@Sukiesnow I'm proud of what she's done and how she's held up. Brava...Hillary.

I agree, she did a fantastic job, Trump couldn't have asked for a better opponent.

@2436065

Word has it, by midnight, Hillary was in a drunken rage, she even attacked Podesta and had to be restrained. By the time the election was officially called, she was in no condition to go on stage. She made a brief call to Trump and sent Podesta out to speak to the crowd.

@2438585

I seem to recall hearing that it's never happened before.

@Maze Word has it, by midnight, Hillary was in a drunken rage, she even attacked Podesta and had to be restrained. By the...

Maze, THAT's bullshit and you know it. I usually respect our differences, but this is beyond the pale. And I truly believed you were smarter than this. SMFH

@JPMatthews Maze, THAT's bullshit and you know it. I usually respect our differences, but this is beyond the pale. And I truly...

Neither of us were there, so neither of us can say with complete certainty what happened, but that's what I heard and it would explain why Clinton didn't address her supporters herself on election night.

Clinton was in a ‘rage’ on election night: Report

She screamed obscenities, punched furniture and threw things at staff, secret service officers told the news site’s source.
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/...n-night-report

Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown
http://www.breitbart.com/big-go...ight-meltdown/

@2436244

She came from being a wife? Sorry, what does that mean? She has had political ambitions since law school. She was on the Watergate commission investigating Nixon and was fired from that due to her lying, corruption.

@beachbum She came from being a wife? Sorry, what does that mean? She has had political ambitions since law school. She...

Wow... I just thought her life started when Bill become POTUS.

Taking foot out of mouth...:)

@Sukiesnow Wow... I just thought her life started when Bill become POTUS. Taking foot out of mouth...:)

Nope. You do know that he was governor in Arkansas, don't you? Her abusive foul tirades at others was legendary even back then.

@beachbum Nope. You do know that he was governor in Arkansas, don't you? Her abusive foul tirades at others was legendary...

I knew he'd have to have come for somewhere...

Do you think that if she had a chance for a "normal" life...her temperment might have relaxed...

I'm deleting the above comment, if you don't mind.

I don't want to be on the same continent when G wakes up and hears my faux pas.

Sorry beachbum! I didn't realize my deletion would take away the WHOLE thread...I just thought the attached comments would go...the ones including my embarrassing admission on lack of knowledge of Hillary's background...

I actually watched it, and no, she did not look like that.

@Sukiesnow Touched up...yeah.

Of course. And once again we get another example of misogyny.

So if you disagree with a man you insult his mental capacity, and if you disagree with a woman you insult her appearance.

WTF is wrong with you people?

@SmartAZ So if you disagree with a man you insult his mental capacity, and if you disagree with a woman you insult her...

The post has nothing to do with disagreeing with her or insulting her looks, only that she looked... unwell, like death warmed over.

@Maze The post has nothing to do with disagreeing with her or insulting her looks, only that she looked... unwell, like...

I guess we're done here then. When you start using Breitbart as a source, it's over my friend. Have a great weekend.

@Maze What? You seem confused.

I'm not confused. I just responded in the wrong place. I was responding to your comment.

"She screamed obscenities, punched furniture and threw things at staff, secret service officers told the news site’s source.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-go...down/&quot

That's what i was responding to.

@Maze You know you can delete comments, right?

To my understanding if I delete my comment, all of those in the thread go as well. I choose not to do that. But thanks!

@JPMatthews To my understanding if I delete my comment, all of those in the thread go as well. I choose not to do that. But thanks!

The only other comments that would be deleted would be replies to that comment and replies to those replies. The rest of the thread remains the same.

And it IS ABSOLUTELY about her looks. YOU say so yourself. I posted a picture of Trump looking "like death warmed over" as well. I don't like seeing you act this way. You're better than this. And Toronto Sun with "unnamed sources"??? Seriously? As I said, you're better than this.

@JPMatthews And it IS ABSOLUTELY about her looks. YOU say so yourself. I posted a picture of Trump looking "like death warmed...

Alright, so lets assume you're right and she wasn't in a drunken rage on election night, why didn't she address her crowd? Did she have so little regard for her supporters that she didn't care to address them? Was she bawling her eyes out and couldn't put herself together?

We know for a fact that she didn't follow normal protocol and address her assembled supporters when the election was called, and whatever the reason was, there WAS a reason.

@Maze Alright, so lets assume you're right and she wasn't in a drunken rage on election night, why didn't she address her...

Why do YOU seek the UGLIEST and most hateful reasons? My god man. This whole election was rough. And you want to fault her for not calling him immediately? You DO know you've been taken for a ride, right? I shudder to think how The Great Orange Lump would be acting if the will of the people had determined the outcome of this election. HE would most certainly have been in a rage. Hell he probably would have blown up the building he was in. He is the poorest winner I've ever seen. And so is ANYONE associated with him, including those that voted for him.

@JPMatthews Why do YOU seek the UGLIEST and most hateful reasons? My god man. This whole election was rough. And you want to...

Clinton did call Trump to concede, at least that's what Trump said when he took to the stage that night, and if she seemed anything less than composed during that conversation, he didn't mention it. That could be an accurate reflection of the conversation or he may have just been being gracious in victory.

Bottom line, the story I mentioned is real. Whether it's accurate or not is anyone's guess, but it's not entirely implausible, given her established tendency to fly off the handle in private.

.

[TheHill] A former Secret Service agent writes in a new book that Hillary Clinton’s “Jekyll and Hyde” temper at times resulted in wild outbursts.

Gary Byrne says the likely Democratic nominee is too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” for the presidency
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the...onally-violent

@JPMatthews I don't consider blogs proof of anything. Sorry hun. Nice to see you though.

Nobody denies that Gary Byrne is a retired Secret Service agent who served in the White House during the Clinton administration. The book is also demonstrably real, here's its listing on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Crisis-C.../dp/1455568872

Talk about death warmed over! He looks like every Nazi in every movie ever made about Nazis.

@JPMatthews Talk about death warmed over! He looks like every Nazi in every movie ever made about...

Nazis were socialists, leftists, it was the "National Socialist German Workers' Party", does that sound right wing to you? There was a socialist in the running, but Clinton stole the nomination from him.

@Maze Nazis were socialists, leftists, it was the "National Socialist German Workers' Party", does that sound right wing...

Everything about everything you are saying is extremely right wing. We disagree, and that's fine. But you cannot defend this pathetic freak. You just can't.

@JPMatthews Everything about everything you are saying is extremely right wing. We disagree, and that's fine. But you cannot...

I don't like the Democrat party or the Republican party, I think they're both corrupt. Trump isn't perfect, but nobody is, and he was a better choice than the others because he's an effective leader who understands money and business. With the economic challenges the US faces, I believe he's the right person for the job at this time. I said before that when Trump takes office it will become apparent that the adults are back in charge, and that prediction seems to be playing out as expected.

@JPMatthews As usual we disagree. Trump will be a disaster. Mark my words.

The financial disaster that has been inexorably closing in on the US has been a long time in the making. When it arrives, I think it will be an asset to have a leader in charge who's good with money.

Most politicians aren't good with money, they know how to beg for it, but they don't know much about earning it, that's why the situation developed in the first place.

Is Trump perfect? Nobody is. Will he do things some people don't like? Unquestionably. But is he the right person for the job at this time? Absolutely.

@Maze The financial disaster that has been inexorably closing in on the US has been a long time in the making. When it...

I'm sorry that you think he is a successful businessman that is good with money. LMAO Read up on him. His a scam artist. and when he fucks this country so bad we can't come back from it, msybe you'll finally get it. He's giving y'all all the clues he can. You just refuse to see it.

@Maze "I don't consider blogs jpegs proof of anything. Sorry hun. Nice to see you though."

Aww...you're so cute Maze! So you don't accept TRUMP'S OWN WORDS as proof of what he said?? Okie dokie!

@Maze Writing some words on a picture doesn't actually prove anything.

You're right. But when some of them are HIS OWN WORDS it kinda packs a punch. And then there's the whole "grab 'em by the pussy" bullshit. Lovely orange character some have elected as the leader of the free world, eh? Don't bother trying to defend it. You can't. And don't bother bringing up Obama or Hillary or any other democrat. This is The Great Orange Lump's shitshow. HE OWNS IT. Aren't ya proud of your guy?

@JPMatthews You're right. But when some of them are HIS OWN WORDS it kinda packs a punch. And then there's the whole "grab 'em...

Some women do throw themselves at stars JP, we both know that. Trump made a joke about it in private, I don't condemn him for it. Besides, that tape was obviously heavily edited, so who knows what the conversation sounded like in it's unedited form. I have to assume it would sound less harmful in it's original form, because based on the timing, the intent was obviously to smear Trump. Do you suppose they edited it to make Trump sound better? I don't think it's likely.

I operate from the basic understanding that it's all a set up and nothing is what it seems. I don't think Trump's supporters or his opponents truly know the game that's at play, but I can tell you this: there is not a shred of doubt in my mind that Trump was meant to win. People see his election as a grass roots uprising, and in a way it genuinely is, but I see it as more like the elite capitalizing on the opportunities presented by the situation.

Everybody knows the present economic situation is unsustainable - mathematically destined to fail. The public distrusts the media almost completely, and the right wing freedom lovers have been buying guns like it's going out of style.

What do you do if you're the elite?

Put forward someone from the right, a solid leader with the knowledge to reorganize America's finances, then run the most corrupt, unlikable candidate they can find against him. Have the hated media display the most unfair bias against him and have them make no secret that they're completely in the pocket of his opponent. Goal being to frame his election as a populist uprising against the will of the elite.

Next I assume they'll remove the props that have been preventing the crash, blame it on the people they fear the most, the "alt right" - basically the informed people who don't normally trust the government - and then have Trump put the pieces back together again in a way that actually works. I expect a total shit storm, probably for a couple years.

BUT, the crash is unavoidable, it's going to happen no matter who they put in office, and I appreciate the value of having someone in charge who is loyal to the US, has good leadership qualities and the ability to inspire people, and also has a deep understanding of business and finance.

America is on death's door financially whether you realize it or not. You might not like the medicine that's coming, but there's no choice really, without treatment the patient will die.

@Maze Some women do throw themselves at stars JP, we both know that. Trump made a joke about it in private, I don't...

wow! That's quite a tale you've woven! Trump is a sexist pig. I have NO DOUBT whatsoever that the leaked tape is precisely who he is at his core. If you cannot accept or see that, you are in serious denial. As far as the alt right goes? Racist pigs. Hard to believe you defend them as well. And as far as the rest of your lovely novel, we don't agree and never will. Those that put The Great Orange Lump in the White house will be made fools of. "Big League". And he'll be laughing at all of you as he gold plates everything in AMERICA's HOUSE. Cheap tacky bastard that he is.

@JPMatthews wow! That's quite a tale you've woven! Trump is a sexist pig. I have NO DOUBT whatsoever that the leaked tape is...

Sexist? Racist? I don't think so. I'd say realist.

I have not heard even one person criticize Clinton for "attacking men" when she said something negative about a man, and yet if Trump said something negative about a woman, he's attacking women, it's a total double standard and complete nonsense.

@Maze Sexist? Racist? I don't think so. I'd say realist. I have not heard even one person criticize Clinton for...

You wouldn't say that??? Of course you wouldn't. Let The Great Orange Lump grab YOUR pussy, or your wife;s pussy, or your daughters pussy, or your mom's pussy, or your sisters pussy. Then we'll talk. Alr right??? Sweetheart you are in DEEP denial. That i cannot help you with.

@JPMatthews You wouldn't say that??? Of course you wouldn't. Let The Great Orange Lump grab YOUR pussy, or your wife;s pussy...

You must be fun at parties, JP. smile smilie

Trump was making a joke, I thought it was funny. He was kidding about the fact that some women throw themselves at stars. What made it funny was him taking the concept to a humorous extreme.

Just like he when he was giving a speech and he said his supporters are so loyal he could shoot someone dead in the street and they'd still support him. He didn't mean it literally, he doesn't actually believe people would still support him if he shot someone in the street, he's not naive, he knows his support would evaporate if he did something like that. He was exaggerating his supporters' loyalty to a comedic extreme.

It's always fun to explain a joke... hehe smilie

@Maze You must be fun at parties, JP. Trump was making a joke, I thought it was funny. He was kidding about the...

Funny that all you Lump supporters claim to know EXACTLY what he means. If we are to ignore HIS WORDS, then you should be much more afraid. We all know that none of you believe the excuses you make for that fool. You just can't bring yourselves to admit he screwed you over. And he DID and will continue to do so. I'll go ahead and offer my sympathies. Hell, I'll even have a nice Crown and water while you cry in your beer about the mean old orange lump that promised you the world, and only DELIVERED to TRUMP. Cheers, my friend!

What a hateful thing to post. Just like a conservative male to do so. I'll join in and add MY picture of how young and vital Trump is.