vegans avatar People & Celebrities
5 39
The voters have decided that vegan is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think, as said above, his success has emboldened some far right Nationalist to strike out when they might have contained themselves in the past.

I wouldn't say he doesn't have an influence but each individual partaking in said hate crimes are ultimately responsible for their own actions.

He did not cause it. Hateful people cause hate crime. I am getting worried he will now be way too lenient, going back on his big talk about getting things done.

I don't think he caused it directly to increase, but he has made many more willing to be violent (intentionally or otherwise).

I would day Trump's rhetoric during the campaign is a contributing factor to the rise in hate crimes we've seen the last few weeks.

Not directly, but he has given a certain courage to people that do - many think that because he's now President, they are free to acts by their bigotry, not the law.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2440078

Yes. It was his entire campaign. I don't understand how someone denies that. I mean, it's all very public.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes, in a way. Violent mercenaries hired by George Soros have committed numerous hate crimes against Trump supporters, and if he hadn't run for President that wouldn't have happened, so in a sense he caused it. Has he incited his supporters to commit hate crimes? I see no evidence to support that.

@Maze Yes, in a way. Violent mercenaries hired by George Soros have committed numerous hate crimes against Trump...

Great comment, and true. Had he not won, Soros, BLM, Move-On would have all been happy.

People cause themselves to do what they do. Trump didn't make them do it, neither did the Devil.

I'll say. By far...how could someone like him - with all his differences of attitudes - not?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

No, but Barry did help spread hate and riots.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-go...mp-supporters/

Cezars avatar Cezar No Way +1Reply
@Cezar No, but Barry did help spread hate and riots...

This is misleading

So,

I will agree that BO has not come out and condemned any violence on the part of anti-trump protesters

I disagree that:
He helped spread hate and riots as you say

I will submit that:
your attached article does not support your statement.

“I would not advise people who feel strongly or are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised over the course of the campaign, I would not advise them to be silent,”

for the above statement from your posted article:

"don't remain silent" is a far cry from inciting violence.

Compare that to Trump:

• "I'll beat the crap out of you."
  • “You know, part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?"
  • "The audience hit back and that's what we need a little bit more of."
  • "In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough. They used to treat them very, very rough, and when they protested once, they would not do it again so easily, we've become weak."
  • "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."
    -"I'd like to punch him in the face, we're not allowed to punch back anymore [he should] "be carried out on a stretcher."
  • "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously."
  • "Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing."
  • "I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."

And everytime Trump said one of these things, the crowd was delighted, cheering, clapping and laughing.

Those statements "help spread hate and riots." Not Obama's 'don't be silent'

@VicZinc This is misleading So, I will agree that BO has not come out and condemned any violence on the part of...

Barry and everyone like him hate America.

That is why we 'cling' to our guns and faith. smirk smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar No Way -1Reply
@Cezar Barry and everyone like him hate America. That is why we 'cling' to our guns and faith.

By Barry, I assume you meant president Barack Obama. I think Trump has used much more provocative language than Obama.

I see no evidence that our president hates America. Personally, I love America and what to see America reach a golden age.

http://www.politico.com/magazin...t-state-213733

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +2Reply

If you believe that one individual can create all these hate crimes then you need to get your heads examined....its the people in the communities that let it happen.....its you that help make the change...not me,im to busy posting on AMIRITE....AMIRITE?

In just the past couple of weeks? No I don't think so.

Trump is talk and that has emboldened some lunatics to act just as the current WH inhabitant said, "If they bring a knife to the fight, you bring a gun." Just look at home gun crimes are on the upsweep. Who's to blame? It goes all the way around.

Seems like most of the violence is coming from those who oppose him.

Racism and violence has been on the rise in this country for the past 8 years. That's just a fact. Now, people want to blame a man who hasn't even taken office yet? That's pretty pathetic. It looks like they are positioning themselves to blame everything that has gone wrong in this country on a man who wasn't even in public office. It's actually comical. Obama blamed all his failures and bad decisions on a man who was there before him, and, along with some progressives, will now blame all his other failures on the man following him. That's what happens when someone is not held accountable for their actions.

Obama did.