WHY IS IT, THAT ANYTIME WE GET CLOSE TO AN ANIMAL, THEY GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK? (PLEASE READ)

Trap, Neuter, and Release. Sounds productive, loving, and caring, doesn't it? You trap a cat, neuter it, and if it is not adoptable, you turn it lose. Good for cat production, bad for the individual cat. The feline goes back into a cruel and uncertain world, catching diseases, dodging cars and dogs, entangle up in cat fights and basically just as unloved as it was before the intrusion. A 'good doer' did just that in my local community regarding some cats I have been feeding and medicating for the last five years. She caught them in cages, (even though some were pets) and has now decided to re release them in another place. To take them away from their surroundings that they have known since birth, seems incredibly cruel to me. They KNOW where to get food, and water, they KNOW where to go, when it gets hot or cold. And they are use to the colony of cats they associated with. Let's not forget also, that cats have GPS tracking devices inside of them, and surely will try to get back. I ask you, how many highways, coyotes, dogs, and other rough elements will they face in their endeavor to get HOME? I tell you that if you trap a cat, you OWE, (not own) that cat to very BEST we humans have to offer. Making them a THROW AWAY for the second time in their lives, is not the even close.