+6

Trump supporters are sheep. Listening to every absurd comment he made. Listening to the sensationalism and ignoring his underlining hidden propaganda. His supporters, if slightly intellegent will recognize their errors. The remainder will accept his kool-aid without question. If you are not conerned, look at a world map detailing where his businesses are located, or are proposed to be. That alone should terrify everyone.

Image for post Trump supporters are sheep. Listening to every absurd comment he made. Listening to the sensationalism and ignoring his underlining hidden propaganda. His supporters, if slightly intellegent will recognize their errors. The remainder will accept his kool-aid without question. If you are not conerned, look at a world map detailing where his businesses are located, or are proposed to be. That alone should terrify everyone.
Carlas avatar News & Current Events
5 52

Starz, ypu are more then correct. Any person who enjoys seeing his name in letters so very large is surely a meglomaniac. As i said somewhere, look at a map where he has existing or proposed businesses.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@Carla Starz, ypu are more then correct. Any person who enjoys seeing his name in letters so very large is surely a...

Thank you. That's all he is concerned with....is seeing his name on many buildings. And most of those buildings he doesn't even own.

Shaking your fist is not all that can be done. Voices can be strong and loud when shouted simutaniously.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

Even now Trump is coming to Indianapolis to try to save jobs and take credit for it. In fact there was always talk of Carrier leaving about 1000 jobs in Indiana. Plus, all he has done is pay Carrier $700,000 per year to keep those jobs here, at Indiana taxpayer's money. And yet there's another company in Indy going belly up, Rexnard, what's he going to do about them?

Trump is a phony and a fraud and he doesn't care about the American people in any way, shape or form. He's only out for Trump and the attention he can gain from any deal. People need to wake up to this crook before it's too late.

Why then did she sign bills to help them to overcome return home issues. Every high ranking politician has to make hard choices some are not the best decisions. I accept nothing. But....i would much rather see someone who has experience with aggressive leaders and brokered peaceful deals be negotiating with them then someone who who exalts americas rivals. Certain powerful potisions (like potus) reqiuires experiencein government. She wasnt my first choice but the alternative is terrifying. Unless of course you are an uneducated, underinformed, one liner consuming sheep

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Why then did she sign bills to help them to overcome return home issues. Every high ranking politician has to make...

I'm a veteran. When she lied to the families of those who died in Benghazi, she lost me for fucking ever. Watch your mouth when you speak ill of those who would die for you.

I tol am a veteran, so i choose too to die for you

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

And did so likely before you were born. I remember many hard decusions made by our presidents and reps. You must be blind if you dont believe or realize that teump will do what serves him. Not you or me. You will see when your wages are stifled, your insurance is either non existant or unaffordable. And your employers are profiting and you are suffering. Each of the last republican white houses have decimated our country. Each of the democratic white houses have taken seemingly impossible situations and turned them around. Granted, the febt grew, but given the oppirtunity to stay the course it would have begun to reverse. People have very short memories and very little common sense. And again, easily sucked into unproven allegations and blatant lies

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

It's one thing to argue about the perceived merits/demerits of a political ideology. It's another thing altogether to deride those who support an ideology which you oppose.

If we are truly interested in making our country a better place we need to work together.

I am concerned, for sure. I'm not going to call Trump supporters "sheep", however. I've got to say though, that I've heard some pretty odd beliefs adamantly stated as fact by some ardent fans of the president-elect. What they've said had no basis in truth.

I don't agree or disagree. Everybody seems to think they know exactly what Trump is going to do and think about everything, and in the end it won't matter because if you don't like Trump you will find fault with everything he does or doesn't do. I have never been a fan of the guy, but I hope he succeeds. I am willing to wait and see because there is nothing else to do besides shake your fists at the wind. I would have voted for anybody but Clinton, but if she would have won, I would have gone on about my business as I have in the past.

Drain the swamp? He is setting sail in it. Its difficult to give someone a chance when he has told you evactly who he is. And yes dc is awash in corruption. Voting a tyrant in wont help. Voting the swamp monsters out, that is the answer.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Drain the swamp? He is setting sail in it. Its difficult to give someone a chance when he has told you evactly who...

Too late - they just put Pelousi back into office. Remember that she was going to drain the swamp but instead she sunbathed in it and brought more degenerates into the swamp with her.
It has been pointed out that we had to live in 8 years of hell without rioting, so it would be nice if the liberals would extend the same kind of wait and see before the temper tantrums and rioting and "not my president" mentality. We had to do it, now it is your turn to be mature about the election.

You think so? Just imagine Hillary supporters; they betray every veteran. They Ignore Benghazi.
Do you accept the Clinton Kool-Aid? Obviously, you do.

Sheep follow shepherds , As yet Trump hasn't tried to do anything. It will be interesting indeed to see what he will do. Already he has assigned some key positions to business people not polititians. Just what we need no more willy nilly run this country like a business for once.

@2443791

Oh, absolutely there were other incentives. Can't wait to find out what they were.

@2443952

And it only cost 7 million dollars to save 800 jobs. Oh sweet baby Jesus, we're in deep caca.

@2443995

Yeah. Go figure. Bend over America!

@2444069

I know. I was talking with my sister about that while ago. Who knows what to expect from this clown?

@2444128

Me either.

All of you and myself included only know what we are shown. And we know from experience. I lnow that mr. Trump is a supposed billionaire, hinself one of the elite. He has already started to blur the lines between his business andvthis countrys well being. He has veterns if they arent in agreement with him or of color. He has demonized an entire age old religeon. He will lessen the safeguards we have in place to keep our and water clean and safe. He has never experienced hardship, and will not empathize with thise who have. It is not in his wheelhouse. He used those who support him to gain what he persieves as power. He did so with no clear plan, lies and one liners. I live in a amall area and i listen. I hear people repeating and embellishing the lies he has told. I get that they all lie, but at least we know that the other side actually understands the plught of the people and how firiegn policy and our services operate. He doesnt even understand our first amendment. And he has time for twitter! Absurd

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Change Trump's name to Hillary, and you've got the same exact thing. In fact, you can change his name to any career politician and you will have the same thing. The swamp that is DC is corrupt beyond comprehension, and if Trump drains just 5%, this country will be better off. I was not happy at all about Obama's election, but at least I was willing to give him a chance - Hillary supporters, for the most part, aren't even willing to do that.

See Will's comment above - totally agree with him.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +2Reply

I don't think they're sheep. Most Trump supporters I know, didn't really like him in the first place, but felt the prospect of Hillary was far worse. I suppose the same could be said about a lot of Hillary "supporters" though, since most of them are closet commies and wanted Comrade Sanders.

facemans avatar faceman Disagree +1Reply
@2443589

Starz - Apparently, you have information the MSM is missing. You failed to cite any sources.

Here's a story 7 hours old from CNN -
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump staked his credibility as a negotiator - the underpinning of his grand entrance to politics - on a very specific claim.
He wouldn't just stop the trend of globalization and outsourcing. He'd convince Carrier - an Indianapolis-based air-conditioning manufacturer - to abandon its plans to eliminate more than 2,000 Hoosier jobs and shift its production to Mexico.

Well before even taking office, he's delivered - Tuesday night the company announced it would keep about 1,000 of those jobs in Indiana.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/30/p...jobs-analysis/

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree -2Reply
@Budwick Starz - Apparently, you have information the MSM is missing. You failed to cite any sources. Here's a story 7...

My sources come from my local newscasts, they have been talking about Carrier keeping 1,000 jobs for a long time, so now Trump sweeps in with Gov. Pence, who has had many talks with Carrier in the past, and takes credit for something he has nothing to do with. Plus, Indiana taxpayers will be paying $700,000 per year for those 1,000 jobs to be saved. In other words, the taxpayers of Indiana got stuck with the bill. Trump did nothing.

Plus, Trump thinks the Indianapolis Carrier plant makes air conditioners, they do not, they make furnaces. Trump is always wrong.

Why doesn't he save ALL the Carrier jobs? Because he can't. Even the workers here are suspicious of Trump. Time will tell exactly what happens, maybe not, because the meetings are private. So he's keeping the workers in the dark as usual.

@StarzAbove My sources come from my local newscasts, they have been talking about Carrier keeping 1,000 jobs for a long time...

Interesting perspective.
If you wouldn't mind checking that CNN link I posted - cuz they give Trump 100% credit!
What are they missing?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Interesting perspective. If you wouldn't mind checking that CNN link I posted - cuz they give Trump 100%...

I did check it, you might check Indianapolis local newscasts, they are right on the story all the time. They know what's going on.

@Budwick I live in Cleveland - do you have suggested links?

google it, no matter what I say you will call me a liar. so find out for yourself. Especially after the meeting this afternoon.

You're so enthralled with Trump you refuse to see what he's really doing. But you will find out sooner than later.

I was a Hillary supporter, but I saw her faults and didn't agree with a lot of what she said, but you are close minded about Trump. And you will agree with him to the very end, even when you know he's wrong. Now he's filling that drained swamp with crocodiles.

What's he going to do about another company in Indy going to Mexico, Rexnard? He will do nothing because those workers weren't mentioned in his campaign speeches. Trump is out for attention and pats on the back, which you seem too happy to oblige.

@StarzAbove google it, no matter what I say you will call me a liar. so find out for yourself. Especially after the meeting...

Starz - That is simply not helpful.
Tried giving you the benefit of the doubt - I mean you sent me a nice Thanksgiving card and all - and first opportunity to play nice - you bail out.

I will assume you have no link to provide, that the information is highly suspect and what ever truce there was on Thanksgiving is over.

I'm sad it was so predictable.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree -1Reply
@Budwick Starz - That is simply not helpful. Tried giving you the benefit of the doubt - I mean you sent me a nice...

Not playing nice? surely you jest, every time I post an opinion that you don't like, here you come on the attack. I stated the facts, and you deflected just like you always do. Just listened to MSNBC and now Carrier will get 7 million to keep 1,000 jobs. Some deal for Carrier, none for the workers or taxpayers.

I've tried to be nice to you, but you don't understand the word nice. So from now when I give an opinion, just bypass me. You give an opinion and I never go after you unless you reply to me. I treat friends with respect, too bad you can't.

@StarzAbove Not playing nice? surely you jest, every time I post an opinion that you don't like, here you come on the...

Facts? You stated facts? You see that's the problem - YOU are the only one stating those "facts". That's why I asked nicely for citation.

And, I just checked MSNBC website and there is no mention of $7 million dollars, but they do say that there are a lot of details and information they don't have.

So, are you filling in the blanks, or what?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Facts? You stated facts? You see that's the problem - YOU are the only one stating those "facts". That's why I...

Evidently you missed it, because it was just on. 7 Million dollars and my husband and I just discussed it what a rotten deal that is for us taxpayers.

Carla - I wonder if you have any facts or evidence to support your your vacuous claims. I mean really all you've said is that I and 50 million or so other people that voted for Trump are fools. No real reasons other than a vague reference to other countries where Trump is doing business.

Sorry Honey, we already rejected one democrat without a platform, we don't really want another.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply

hilary supporters are sheep, and VIOLENT sore losers.