How Would You Respond to Presents You Would Rather Not Have Received ? Christmas Presents Here are ten useful phrases for responding to Christmas presents you would rather not have received: 1. Thanks a lot! 2. My word! What a gift. 3. Well, well, well ... 4. If I hadn't put on so much weight recently it would have fitted me perfectly. 5. Gosh, I hope I never lose this. We're always losing things around here. 6. It's great; but I'm worried about the envy it may create. 7. Just my luck to get this on the very Christmas I promised to give all my gifts to charity. 8. Unfortunately, I am about to enter MI5's Witness Protection programme. 9. Frankly, I don't deserve this. 10. Really, you shouldn't have. http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-jokes.htm

Some "diplomatic" or funny suggestions.

Image for post How Would You Respond to Presents You Would Rather Not Have Received ?    Christmas Presents  Here are ten useful phrases for responding to Christmas presents you would rather not have received: 1.  Thanks a lot! 2.  My word!  What a gift. 3.  Well, well, well ... 4.  If I hadn't put on so much weight recently it would have fitted me perfectly. 5.  Gosh, I hope I never lose this. We're always losing things around here. 6.  It's great; but I'm worried about the envy it may create. 7.  Just my luck to get this on the very Christmas I promised to give all my gifts to charity. 8.  Unfortunately, I am about to enter MI5's Witness Protection programme. 9.  Frankly, I don't deserve this. 10. Really, you shouldn't have.   http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-jokes.htm
Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
8 11

I usually just say Thank you, how thoughtful of you. If it's from my husband we usually take things back if we don't like it, or the fit is wrong.

When I give a gift I put a gift receipt in with the gift and if they don't like it, they can return it and that's fine with me, I want them to be happy.

Christmas Presents

Here are ten useful phrases for responding to Christmas presents you would rather not have received:

1. Thanks a lot!

2. My word! What a gift.

3. Well, well, well ...

4. If I hadn't put on so much weight recently it would have fitted me perfectly.

5. Gosh, I hope I never lose this. We're always losing things around here.

6. It's great; but I'm worried about the envy it may create.

7. Just my luck to get this on the very Christmas I promised to give all my gifts to charity.

8. Unfortunately, I am about to enter MI5's Witness Protection programme.

9. Frankly, I don't deserve this.

10. Really, you shouldn't have.

http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-jokes.htm

I usually say: This is something I've always wanted! What a faker...! Ha.

I've received presents for my birthday and about 4 of them I dislike...and are stuff I will have to get rid of...

Why can't ppl just give me money?

@2443656

Lol - that's what most say, when they don't know how to react. smile smilie