Finally a responsible set of parents .

concerned about their son Thursday morning. They went to Mueller Park Junior High in the northern Utah city of Bountiful when they noticed a handgun and shotgun were missing from their home. Ross said the parents confronted their son and disarmed him.THANK GOD THESE PARENTS TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN CHILD AND TOOK CARE OF HIM ALL BY THEMSELVES.

Image for post Finally a   responsible set of parents .
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 10
@2444326

True but instead of going back to bed they took off to the school and got him.

@2444326

I was exposed to rifles and pistols from about age 4 and I never took them out of the house or fired them unsupervised for any reason.

@2454184

It's the same as a fire extinguisher. You have one in the house because you might need it, and it only makes sense to keep it LOADED.

I stopped being bullied in school by hittig

@doctorminus I stopped being bullied in school by hittig

Well, that's what they teach in school. Or they try. They try to teach big kids to stop hitting and they try to teach little kids to hit back.

I once hit a bully in the head with a Louisville slugger, and it NEVER happend again.

Anonymous