It's very chilly here in Salt Lake City. The low will be 25 degrees. I would love nothing more than a warm ocean breeze right now. How about you?

Image for post It's very chilly here in Salt Lake City. The low will be 25 degrees. I would love nothing more than a warm ocean breeze right now. How about you?
Sir_Whatzs avatar Animals & Nature
5 11

I have a hot ocean breeze and it's humid and I'd love a cool breeze that will help me sleep. I'd be happy to send you some of my hot air if you send me some cool air hehe smilie

I would like a cool ocean breeze (with warm water)

It's only the beginning of December. I don't like to fantasize about warm ocean breezes until March/April.

Hawaii sounds great to me about this time of year. lol

If that's the way you feel, why are you hanging around in Snowbound, Utah? I went to SLC for 24th of July when I was 10 and had to wear a jacket the whole time I was there.

That's pretty nippy, all right. It's been awhile since I've lived places where it being at least that cold by now was a regular thing.

No, warm ocean breezes are still going on here, and I'm looking forward to the next 'cold' snap.

Anonymous