Bergdahl is seeking a pardon. Should he get one?

67% Yes or No 33% Other
beachbums avatar Law
2 14
@2445596

Thnx for answering!

@StarzAbove No

Thnx for answering!

We've got a cold, rainy Sunday, and my allergies have been giving me fits. Have gone with about half a box of tissues, and it's only noon! I'm in such a brain fog...oh, well, it will get better at some point.
Have a great afternoon.

@beachbum Thnx for answering! We've got a cold, rainy Sunday, and my allergies have been giving me fits. Have gone with...

So sorry you're not feeling well. I'm in the same boat, it's cold here today and spitting snow. I've had a cold and terrible cough for about three weeks now and it just won't let up. I had plans for today and had to cancel all of them.

Hope your day gets better. Hugs.

@StarzAbove So sorry you're not feeling well. I'm in the same boat, it's cold here today and spitting snow. I've had a cold...

I hope yours does too. Have you tried mixing a bit of honey with cinnamon to make a paste for your cough? That's what I do, and almost always knocks it out pretty quick. I just mix the two together over the sink in a spoon, and do it several times a day.
Anyhow, maybe it will work for you.

I don't think so, but I would be willing to allow the military and the families of those who lost their lives looking for him a voice in the matter. The guy in the WH shouldn't get involved in this but he usually does anyway.

@ozzyboy I don't think so, but I would be willing to allow the military and the families of those who lost their lives...

When you're right, you're right. The current WH resident gets involved with a lot of things he shouldn't.

Definitely not! But that doesn't mean Obama won't pardon him! In fact, I'd be surprised if he didn't.

@2445606

Thnx for answering.

Anonymous