+2

Does it seem like your entire country is either on Social Assistance or on Disability? Well, //some are retired. Still, perhaps only about one-quarter of the population is self-sustaining...//

Image for post **Does it seem like your entire country is either on Social Assistance or on Disability?** //Well, //some// are retired. Still, perhaps only about one-quarter of the population is self-sustaining...//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
5 11

According to federal reports, the nation has 19 million farmers and 20 million factory workers. Just 13% of the population actually grows food or makes things. All the rest are in management, or services, or government, or don't work at all. One third of the nation gets their main income from government, either by salary or welfare.

Do government workers count?

@PhilboydStudge Do government workers count?

Sheesh...yes...that]s a sector I completely forgot about...

I'll bet if you went through one store (starts with a W) and took a poll...7 out of 10 would be on some kind of social assistance... Wrong?

P.S.: no judgements...based on recent observations...

@2445653

I love it, too.

More and more are certainly getting in the cart, leaving fewer of us to pull it - that's for sure.

@faceman More and more are certainly getting in the cart, leaving fewer of us to pull it - that's for sure.

That's how it seems to me...sometimes... Of course, watching an episode or two of Judge Judy doesn't help... biggrin smilie

and that 1/4 are hard working conservatives, always being beat down by the lazy and greedy

Anonymous