Are crop circles the work of aliens?

25% Yes 63% No 13% Other
AdamNYs avatar People & Celebrities
3 21

I don't think so..

If they're so smart, just write out in english the message they're trying to say..

Quit beating around the bush with pictures..

I really doubt it! If aliens came here from space, I don't think they would spend the time they were here making pictures in a field. hehe smilie

@Mogal Anything is possible if you have the imagination. LOL

Well first of all, they could be hiding in cornfields for reconnaissance. Determining where to attack and whatnot. Aliens if they made crop circles would not be stupid.

@Mogal I really doubt it! If aliens came here from space, I don't think they would spend the time they were here making...

Tell you something sis. See my question about "**** with the Hat"
Once again to this stupid play, "bro" is black slang. No it's not. It's Italian slang for goddamn crying out loud. It sounds Italian.

I seriously doubt it, I'm sure they would have more important things to do than messing around in a cornfield. lol

@2446284

What if they're plotting an alien invasion by surprise to harvest our country like in "Signs." That wouldn't be stupid, it's pretty plausable to happen. And maybe the crop circles are navagation for creatures on unfamiliar territory and perhaps the cornfield are reconnaissance missions.

Many think they must be. Of course many people also think they are kidnapped and worked on by space aliens.

I have read too many posts from people who claim to have made them and revealing their methods.

Anonymous