+7

Trump once said Ben Carson was "pathologically" damaged. He now has him as the future Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. Maybe Trump himself is damaged if he can't remember his own opinions...

Mcflys avatar Politics
6 37

When the election is going, politicians will insult each other in all possible ways - then it's over, and they're all buddies, and they're amazing, and all capable people.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +7Reply
@2446486

Yup. I already said this election was a joke, and it appears some people intend to keep the joke going on.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

Trump has a problem, he has no brain. And that's what we're in for the next few years. Lies, scams, and ruining our country. Heaven help us all!

@2446543

That was my thinking, exactly.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +2Reply
@2446543

That is a common occurrence when you are running against one another.

What is not common, is to appoint somebody who is not qualified for the job.

The Great Orange Lump is a fool. He proves that several times each day.

@2447062

Sorry. We disagree. And I don't really care about, as YOU say, "people on the INTERNET, that i will NEVER KNOW and what they think of MY OPINION on an OPINION website." Many feel the exact way you describe about YOU and your rants. Have a nice day.

@2447895

Milo?? You can't be serious Gunk. One of the biggest racist trolls alive today! He reminds of you with his trolling habits. You're a funny guy, always assuming you know everything about everyone. It shows your arrogant idiocy. You should be proud Gunk. Really proud. hehe smilie From now on try commenting to those who are interested in ANYTHING you have to say. Oh wait......nobody like that exists. Never mind. roll smilie

@2449859

You're an idiot.

@2450333

No darling, you're an idiot for a myriad of OTHER reasons. Poor thing. you're aren't too bright are you?

@2450333

Yep. You just confirmed it. Thanks dude. Try NOT being so damned nasty for a change. It's Christmas time.

@2450333

Soccer "mom"? Yes, so YOU say. Merry Christmas Gunk. Don't be so icky all the time. Be happy!

@2451635

He won because of ignorant right wing nut jobs. Thanks for that, soccer mom! It's all good. Y'all will find out soon enough that he made fools of you all. Hell, you should know by now. Don't come crying to us about it. Serves ya right. loser smilie

@2452318

First of all mister, you don't know if I'm a progressive or not. Stop acting like such an idiot. Don't you ever get tired of people letting you know how little they actually care about ANYTHING you have to say. Pay attention. It will become crystal clear. And get off your fucking high horse. you're no better than any of the rest of us. I'm sure your family finds it just as hard to tolerate your know it all ass as the rest of us do. You are the reason nobody likes conservatives. loser smilie

@2453668

You truly ARE a fool. And I spoke the truth. Now go to hell mister.

@2446362

I wonder if it's okay if the POTUS is a pathological liar.

@2446362

I don't think anyone who is "pathologically damaged" should be in a high position of gov't.

But hey, that's just my opinion of common sense.

It's OK Fly - We're all deplorable anyway!

Oh, that's right - Trump is the ONLY person/politician EVER who has said one thing and done another. Yep, Obama has never done that, nor HIlly - nope, just Trump.

@2449341

And what they can't find, they just make up like it's fact.