What's the most evil sounding foreign song you've ever heard?

Image for post What's the most evil sounding foreign song you've ever heard?
AdamNYs avatar
0 4

YouTube video thumbnail And "bro"-hating "Friends"-watching Nord racists consider themselves the morally superior race. LOL

So superior that Spain's former colonies, all of Spanish America, has the most backstabbing of all former colonies, even moreso than British colonies, that would make even the KKK's skin boil in fear. And in case you're wondering, yeah I'm Puerto Rican, I don't consider "bro"-hating Visigoths non-white. I'm probably more Italian at heart (but then again I got that "bro"-saying Italian blood in me). So evil, even the USA's conquest of the Confederacy would look tame in comparison.

It gave birth to reggaeton more than Spanish. They're too racist to appreciate it.

The sax is so evil in this one too

You seem obsessed with insulting the show Friends and anybody who likes it. What gives?

@JPMatthews You seem obsessed with insulting the show Friends and anybody who likes it. What gives?

I hate people who like it because people who like it insult "Seinfeld" most of the time, and most of the time are bigots who hate the word "bro" mostly of Northern Euro/Jewish/Spanish (Visigoths), including the former colonies, extraction. No those countries are non-white.

@AdamNY I hate people who like it because people who like it insult "Seinfeld" most of the time, and most of the time are...

Very immature position to take. You ramble about things and nobody wants to participate in you slamming those who happen to like a particular tv show. It's akin to lumping everyone that eats apples into the same big pile and claiming they are all alike. It's just silly. Maybe that's why nobody hardly ever answers your questions. We don't want to join your rambling. We want to have fun. Not put others down over something as silly as what shows they like.

Anonymous