+8

Are your dance moves relatively current? Ha ha ha...relative as according to which year...ha ha ha...

Image for post **Are your dance moves relatively current?** //Ha ha ha...relative as according to which year...ha ha ha...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 25
@2446820

Everyone has an invisible friend...:)

Nope...last time i danced, i think i was barefoot and stepped in some ants..

@2446915

True, true...

Nope ... but I can still do a great surfer's stomp! hehe smilie

Oh very current.

When I was 30 I took some dance classes. I was amazed at the number of people my age who had never learned to dance. I was even more amazed by how unfriendly they were. I stopped going to dances because I did not want to meet any more people like the people I had met so far. Loneliness was less painful.

@Sukiesnow Unfriendly? I was amazed at how needy people were...

I joined a Scottish Country Dance school and also took bagpipe lessons for a year in Atlanta. By the time I was good enough to play in the band, I had noticed that out of two pipe bands and three dancing schools, there didn't seem to be two people who liked each other.

No idea, I haven't danced with anyone for a long time

@Sukiesnow Aww...I know what you mean...

I've had the opportunity but its just awkward dancing with someone else's partner

@OzSurfer I've had the opportunity but its just awkward dancing with someone else's partner

Oh yes...indeed it is...your hands might be clammy...you might pass some gas...etc...

@Sukiesnow Oh yes...indeed it is...your hands might be clammy...you might pass some gas...etc...

Lol no that isn't what I was thinking of, more that their partner wouldn't be happy especially if we danced regularly then I'd probably develop feelings and that'd be a disaster.

Every time I see the post's pic, I keep thinking they're playing grab ass tongue smilie.

But my wolf dance moves are current... though I'm behind on human dance moves.... they keep changing with the songs.

Anonymous