Cezars avatar Politics
2 14

Is this one of those anti 2nd amendment posts?

According to ATF and Pew Research Center 30 people are killed each day from gun shots. Your article is about two lucky ones who survived.

Hands off my guns. Jamille has a right to carry.

@VicZinc Is this one of those anti 2nd amendment posts? According to ATF and Pew Research Center 30 people are killed each...

You obviously didn't read the story.

If people had the right to carry at the parade, Jamille might have been brought down sooner.

@Budwick You obviously didn't read the story. If people had the right to carry at the parade, Jamille might have been...

I read it. Sounds like someone trying to use a minor shooting as an excuse to take away our rights. Just because the author pretends to be indignant about the law against carrying guns at parades, I see right through that facade. This is a blatant attempt to make it sound like this was some huge deal so Trump and his cronies can take away our guns and throw us in FEMA camps.

@VicZinc I read it. Sounds like someone trying to use a minor shooting as an excuse to take away our rights. Just because...

Yeah, it must have been the closing paragraph that denies that very thing that threw me off.

Vic - if you want to be taken seriously, you need to update your play book. This is kind of pathetic.

@2447216

Wait, what? Possession of a weapon at a parade? Now, look, what the guy did was wrong, but seriously? There is a law that bans possessing a weapon at a parade? What are we coming to as a people when we restrict the God-given right to keep and to bear arms? Does that not include keeping and bearing them at parades?

One thing that must be kept in mind here is that the anti-Americans today will take a story like this and use it as propaganda against law abiding citizens. They claim that since one will commit a criminal act with a gun, then measures must be taken to stop anyone from carrying a gun to … say a parade. Those measures fail, as evidenced in this incident, but those who seek to abide by the “pretended law” of men are then restricted from the ability to protect themselves and others, or even more so, to take down the bad guy when they use a God-given right for a criminal action.

@Cezar Wait, what? Possession of a weapon at a parade? Now, look, what the guy did was wrong, but seriously? There is a...

I always have my gun in pocket at parades. Of course it stays there and everyone is happy.Just no telling when the wolves or horses in the parade will attack.

Anonymous