Do you believe in listening to elders ? (not saying to always condone what they do though)

I believe because elders have been there before you I think it's important to listen to them and at least take them into consideration because they've lived before you and know life more, when making life decisions.

Image for post Do you believe in listening to elders ? (not saying to always condone what they do though)
92% Yes 8% No 0% Other
AdamNYs avatar People & Celebrities
1 11

I always listened to my mother, I didn't always take her advice, but I did consider what she had to say.

I love listening to older people. They have fascinating stories of life experiences to share. As time passes, it's gets more difficult to find older people though.

@2447150

Linn! Let's go out on the porch and sit a spell. I love your company!

Listen even if you don't do what they say. Old people have good stories

Elders weren't always "old". Many of them simply provide advice so you don't make some of the mistakes they made.

I think I have pointed out here before that there are some things that take more than one lifetime to learn. Ignoring elders is like saying you prefer to just die stupid.

Anonymous