+11

You know the way you are...riight? Would you ask yourself out?

While it might take a while for someone else to figure you out...you've already know that...and have been there... Knowing what you know...would you rush headlong into a relationship with You?

Image for post **You know the way you are...riight? Would you ask yourself out?**
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
11 38
@2447563

No? Astonished. I'd think you would be a good date...both tentatively exciting, yet fun... Between the two of us...we could make sparks fly...

@2447565

It's more of a coffee-date...not necessarily a sex-date.:)

No I'm too lazy. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +4Reply
@Ada No I'm too lazy. 乂^◡^乂

Ada! I should think you'd find it in your second nature to be thoughtful and sweet...a kind person...

And pulling out chairs...helping me on with my coat...why...that would be a pleasure...ha...love bug...

@Sukiesnow Ada! I should think you'd find it in your second nature to be thoughtful and sweet...a kind person... And pulling...

Haha yeah yeah, we'd still never get feck all done though, what a pair of lazy bar-stewards, but hey the sex might be great though. jolly smiliehehe smilie乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +2Reply
@Ada Haha yeah yeah, we'd still never get feck all done though, what a pair of lazy bar-stewards, but hey the sex might...

Hey did you change your comment while I was writing , oh shit now this doesn't read very well, lolz. redface smilie

Your a doll anyway babes, I mean if I was dating myself we'd be lazy bar-stewards.
乂º‿^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +2Reply
@Ada Hey did you change your comment while I was writing , oh shit now this doesn't read very well, lolz. ...

No...I haven't changed my comment...the one about helping me on with my coat... D'you want me too?

@Sukiesnow Sex with youself...? Didn't Billy idol have a song about this?

'Playing with Myself' or something like that...
Oh no wait a minute I googled it, 'Dancing with Myself' well I was close. 乂^◡^乂

Your comment, no I must of read it wrong the first time around, anyway what I was getting at is I didn't want you thinking I was calling you lazy or anything like that love. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +2Reply
@Ada 'Playing with Myself' or something like that... Oh no wait a minute I googled it, 'Dancing with Myself' well I was...

If he changed it to "Playing with Myself" it would have gotten a better reception...:)

Yes... I am not lazy in love...
hehe smilie "Honey...can you grab me a beer?"

I would definately ask myself out. I like to give pleasure. But i and me would both know it couldnt last. No challenge

No. Someone like me should not go out with someone else like me.

@PhilboydStudge No. Someone like me should not go out with someone else like me.

End up in a drunken state...spewing literary gems to the world? "To Be Or Not To Be..."

Sure, for a dinner date. It would be a trip to already know what we want to order. smirk2 smilie

@JanHaskell Sure, for a dinner date. It would be a trip to already know what we want to order.

And...well...it might get a bit boring...but you could talk with yourself the way other ppl never do...you can ask yourself questions: So...Jan...do you still miss your (Blank) ie Mother...grandmother.... What's life like without her...them...

And you can say things to yourself that ppl never do...: like well...I think we've done really well in life...we've stuck it out...and managed even during that tough time...really...can any of them say the same? Honestly...of course we'll always miss what life might have been like if we had what's-his-name...in our life...but well...we finally did go for the road-less-travelled...kudos hon...to us...

Cheers...

I would, yup.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

Oh nope I sure wouldn't.

@Lil_Princess Oh nope I sure wouldn't.

C'mon. You know what you love and what you don't... You can be kind to yourself...and you yourself would be perfect kindness back... You wouldnn't be required to put out the first night...since you know you hate that... This would be a great way to have it all...

I'm brutally honest, under-emotional and very affectionate. Hell yes I would!

@Psybur I'm brutally honest, under-emotional and very affectionate. Hell yes I would!

Do brutally honest, under-emotional, and very affectionate ...work well together?

@Sukiesnow Do brutally honest, under-emotional, and very affectionate ...work well together?

Absolutely! Brutally honest means I never have to try to guess what she is thinking. Under-emotional means that she doesn't cry or get insecure about things that don't matter and uses her brain and logic instead of feelings to determine important decisions. And despite these two, I'm actually a very affectionate and contact-oriented person, which I wouldn't say is exclusive from the other two.

@Psybur Absolutely! Brutally honest means I never have to try to guess what she is thinking. Under-emotional means that she...

Excuse me... Those were all your attributes and Under-emotional and Very affectionate...are mutually exclusive.

@Sukiesnow Excuse me... Those were all your attributes and Under-emotional and Very affectionate...are mutually exclusive.

I would have to beg to differ, as I am living empirical proof of it's existence. You don't have to be emotional to be affectionate. Perhaps someone has forced upon you a skewed sense of affection, but I can love someone and show much affection while maintaining my mental posture. I refuse to cater to the irrational parts of the mind.

@Psybur I would have to beg to differ, as I am living empirical proof of it's existence. You don't have to be emotional to...

It's your sense of affection that is skewed... In order to convey affection ...it needs to be backed up with some feeling....

Or you could just be posturing...

@Sukiesnow It's your sense of affection that is skewed... In order to convey affection ...it needs to be backed up with some...

Feeling and emotion are not necessarily the same thing. For example, I tend to be very rational with everything I do. I don't let emotions drive my decisions. Under-emotional for a partner means I don't have to deal with crying and other irrational behavior.

@Psybur Feeling and emotion are not necessarily the same thing. For example, I tend to be very rational with everything I...

Feelings stem from emotion. :)

What you are saying is that you might be able to compartmentalize. So like a man. Whether that's good or bad is not for me to judge.

@Sukiesnow Feelings stem from emotion. :) What you are saying is that you might be able to compartmentalize. So like...

That could very well be the case and our different perspectives on this issue could be simply caused by semantics. To me, feelings are what you feel on the inside and emotions are how you portray those feelings on the outside.

@Psybur That could very well be the case and our different perspectives on this issue could be simply caused by semantics...

Emotions and feelings are caused on the inside; how you react to them is your reaction. But a person can always act.

@Sukiesnow Emotions and feelings are caused on the inside; how you react to them is your reaction. But a person can always act.

Reactions aren't always emotional. The reaction the someone gets on the inside is their feeling. When I consider someone emotional, I am not talking about what's inside their head, rather how they are reacting. You're right by saying that both are their reactions, but each reaction has its own separate term.

@Psybur Reactions aren't always emotional. The reaction the someone gets on the inside is their feeling. When I consider...

I agree about people having an emotional reaction; which can come from a feeling on the inside...but you lost me on your last sentence...

@Sukiesnow I agree about people having an emotional reaction; which can come from a feeling on the inside...but you lost me on...

What I mean is that you are correct by saying that both emotion and feeling are reactions, but emotion is something you show on the outside and feelings are what's on the inside. If anything, emotion is an outward reaction to your inner feelings.

@Psybur What I mean is that you are correct by saying that both emotion and feeling are reactions, but emotion is something...

What about the sentence: I was feeling emotional today. However I did not react by crying.

While the feeling is definitely on the inside - we agree on that - perhaps the emotion...which might be also on the inside, too.

The crying might be a reaction to both...

Some people have more feelings and emotions than others. What do you think?

@Sukiesnow What about the sentence: I was feeling emotional today. However I did not react by crying. While the feeling...

Then, perhaps with the nomenclature under which you are operating, I would just rather an ideal partner of mine to be rational about their feelings and emotions.

@Psybur Then, perhaps with the nomenclature under which you are operating, I would just rather an ideal partner of mine to...

That would be ideal for everyone...but chances are - you never do know for sure how someone is going to react.

However - a bright spot is - even if someone initially reacts by say, crying...most times practicality and rationality will eventually assert themselves...

One can only hope...:)

This has been fun, btw.

Anonymous