+2

You would rather cut your throat than go to a highschool reunion. Amirite?

So, now, here comes all the "oh no...I'd be SOOooo happy attending my Highschool reunion...Gaaaa..."

Image for post **You would rather cut your throat than go to a highschool reunion.** Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 27
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh God yeah it's bad enough when these people you hated at school and haven't spoken to since want to add you on Facebook without seeing them in person....

Where's the block button in that! 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Ada Oh God yeah it's bad enough when these people you hated at school and haven't spoken to since want to add you on...

Riight! No Block button! The best you can do is wear shades...and make an early exit...;)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

No! I attended my 50th last year, and it was loads of fun. My high school friends traveled from all over the country, and it was so good to be with them again.

@2447642

Better than cutting your dingus.

Oh it more like jumping off a bridge but I also feel that way bout going to the grocery store & work.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +3Reply

No..I would rather just not go to the high school reunion...

Not ever. Im from a small town with closed minds. Spent my youth foguring a way out, never wanna go back.

I went and was reminded why I didn't like them in the first place. The jocks, the cheerleaders, etc, were still obnoxious only more so. The nice people were still nice and that's who we hung out with. 50th coming up - I think not.

I've got a 10 year coming up next year. Had an awesome time at the 5 year. Everyone is so much friendlier at the reunions. I think it's cause we've all grown up and matured. Or maybe I just came out of my awkward shell.

They called to invite me to the 50th reunion. I declined to participate because there was nothing in that period that I wanted to remember. I guess that really rattled the guy. Well, that's his problem.

The 60th reunion is coming up in four years. I plan to miss that one too.

I never was into school....got an invite to a reunion when I was in OKINAWA...glad I was there

Anonymous