+5

Porn is still being done with a view to men. It seems that some women like a story... Could you write s e x stories...that are appealing to women?

And with a man's POV...enticing...vulnerable...teddy bears...uh-huh...uh-huh...

Image for post **Porn is still being done with a view to men. It seems that some women like a //story//...** //Could you write s e x stories...that are appealing to women?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 16
@2448324

It's not always easy keeping the individual personalities quirky and vulnerable...while keeping the darker shadows of their sexuality on call at a moments notice...

We've done some basic stories on AMirite but it takes a lot of commitment...as most ppl tended to veer off on their own story line...gets frustrating...

Women...as I was reading today...seem to want a story line rather than being "thrust" into the thrust of the heave-ho...I guess the closest to porn i can stand to watch is gay porn...heh heh...!

Now..one might ask...what's the diff between porn and a stirring Romance by any known book publisher...

The diff is: Book publishers these days rarely publish any author that is GOOD... And all the good authors don't know where to go for publishing...they don't! Most of America wants mainstream wimpy love stories...with somewhat sexual endings... Nothing definite...nothing really raw and sensual... Show me a good, well written sexually oriented book and I'll show you a book that doesn't Sell...

@2448364

Is an excerpt available for preview purposes? Uhum...?

I feel like porn is evolving. There's still the stereotypical stuff around of course. But there's a lot more sensual stuff now. And amateur/homemade porn is on the rise.

I also think I read somewhere that women typically watch lesbian porn because it's more sensual and has stuff that appeals to most women. Any truth to that among the Amirite woman population?

@StickCaveman I feel like porn is evolving. There's still the stereotypical stuff around of course. But there's a lot more...

In one of my psych texts, they talked about a study where they would show the participants a visual and measure arousal. They found that males tended to be aroused based on their orientation. heterosexual guys were more aroused by heterosexual visuals and the same with homosexual guys

With women though, they tended to be aroused by everything even when it was two non-human primates going at it (especially so when viewing bonobos)

The study didn't include bisexuals or other orientations

There was also another one that found people tended to prefer hardcore regardless of gender and orientation. That was a poll, though so they didn't measure participant reactions

You should make up a story about the woman in that pic! Then post it on here. 😊

@Cantstop You should make up a story about the woman in that pic! Then post it on here. 😊

I could do... Nowlost...and it would be fun, too...

It starts off with: The brilliant blue Chevy Cruse pulled up behind her... A pretty ordinary looking guy got out...yes...he looks okay and also harmless...she had her gun set to stun...just in case...other vehicles were whizzing by...don't you know they weren't fucking stopping...especially since someone had...

In the New Year perhaps you could change your AV to NowFound...:)

@2448676

Yeah...like who's gonna star you in a porn...? You...who'd have a hissy fit every hour... Cut! Cut! This scene doesn't really move me! It's not who I really am! Printess....:)

I agree...porn is for men..basically...woman should shout out what they want to see in porn.....for ex:...naked lesbian house work or cooking sex...etc...

Anonymous