Cezars avatar Politics
2 28

"Fake news" is not new. We've had big names go down for 'fake news' in well known media relms. Sadly, I firmly believe the LEFT is trying to use this to shut down news they don't agree with!

@Seonag "Fake news" is not new. We've had big names go down for 'fake news' in well known media relms. Sadly, I firmly...

That is what they want. Shut down people's free speech, for the same things they have done. So far, it is not working.

Oh shit. The Right is behind ALL of the fake news, and it is mostly on the internet. Sorry, I should say the RIGHT and the RUSSIANS have been behind the fake news.

Eat any good pizza lately?

@dru18 Oh shit. The Right is behind ALL of the fake news, and it is mostly on the internet. Sorry, I should say the RIGHT...

How many "Right" leaning journalists have been caught faking news, like the "Left" have been? Sure, maybe the Russians have done some fake news, but let's remember that the US does the same to the Russians. And if you believe the US doesn't try to influence what happens in other countries, then you have your head in the sand.

And who was it that first reported that a 'source' from the CIA says Russia did the hacking? Not any "Right" site. An unnamed source is NOT reliable, especially with the history of the media making up stuff. If the CIA actually believes and has proof that it was Russia that hacked the DNC and Podesta, then they need to actually come out and say it with their proof. Until then, it is all 'fake' BS!

@Seonag How many "Right" leaning journalists have been caught faking news, like the "Left" have been? Sure, maybe the...

Sorry to burst your balloon, but there is REAL HARD EVIDENCE from the CIA, that yes indeed, the Russians were behind planting much of the fake news, hacking the DNC, and trying to sway this election in Trump's favor.

And BOTH sides in Washington agree, and are looking into it.

@dru18 Sorry to burst your balloon, but there is REAL HARD EVIDENCE from the CIA, that yes indeed, the Russians were...

Both sides do NOT agree --- RINO's are Dems in Sheep's Clothing! And your "REAL HARD EVIDENCE" is from 'undisclosed' CIA sources. That is NOT hard evidence. I say let's have those hearings and get those 17 agencies (most who say they don't have hard evidence) before Congress to lay out the evidence, if this is true. Otherwise, it's more of the blame game by the Hillary supporters making up excuses for why she lost!

@dru18 Wow, how does egg feel on your face?

No egg on this face. Sorry, I have a difficult time believing our intel heads these days after the NSA revelations, the fake talking points after Benghazi, the changing of intel given to BO regarding ISIS, etc. Not only that, but when the DNC refused access to their server(s) by the FBI, it makes one wonder what THEY were/are hiding. What really is important is the corruption within the DNC to push one primary candidate over another (illegal), giving debate questions to a candidate, their own personal bigotry while acting like holier than thou, etc.

@Seonag No egg on this face. Sorry, I have a difficult time believing our intel heads these days after the NSA revelations...

Yeah, let's all follow Trump as he tries to avert attention away from himself. The point of the matter is, is that the investigation into Russian Hacks is now getting closer to Trump and his campaign.

I don't care if YOU believe our intelligence or not. But Trump is going to a hard time in the future, trying to convince the American people that we need to act on certain matters, due to what he has just learned from his intelligence briefings.

@dru18 Yeah, let's all follow Trump as he tries to avert attention away from himself. The point of the matter is, is that...

Don't tell me you've fallen for the CNN/BuzzFeed FAKE news that was supposedly leaked by the FBI (or maybe McCain). The 35 page dossier is slowly being destroyed. I'll call out CNN/BuzzFeed as HACKS along with all the others who have peddled unproven crap!

@dru18 The CIA would beg to differ.

LEAKED source at the CIA! How do we know that source wasn't a Hillary supporter carrying water for her?

That guy sure needs a voice-over. But he's right: newspapers are a big part of the reason why many people don't trust organized information sources any more. Food researchers sponsored by food peddlers are another big part.

@2449035

Not sure why some hate his voice. I just want correct information.

Ever watch him live?

@2449194

Next News Network stream live on youtube.

He will answer questions and talk to the chat sometimes between reporting news.

CNN is a reliable news program. Sorry, but I don't believe one word of what this guy is saying. It's a known fact that the Russians did hack into the DNC, and for Trump to say differently just shows that as usual he doesn't know one thing about what's going on in this world.

Wow. Am I shocked.

The 'Washington Post' has a long and distinguish standing. Sorry, but it is not fake news.

I'm shocked the Post would do that - absolutely shocked.

I'm shocked.

Anonymous