+5

MEN... MarkyMark admitted to having a lover who was "horrific"...sooooo, please give one quality or behaviour you'd rather do without...of a lover.... Please...mention something a girl //shouldn't do...//

Image for post **MEN**... MarkyMark admitted to having a lover who was "horrific"...sooooo, please give one quality or behaviour you'd rather do without...of a lover.... //Please...mention something a girl //shouldn't// do...//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 46
@2449184

Yeah, that stinks. wt smilie

The only thing I find a turn off is racism

@VicZinc The only thing I find a turn off is racism

How about this...: VicZen..."Always take the high road..."

Good huh? Vizenny? Vixenny Zenvicodon. Nah. Zennyvictoriuous... Yep..like it... Zenvic.

You mean you can't get it on with people of other races?

Vic, I'm shocked, SHOCKED! shock smilie

I know a girl has to be careful using the TEETH....aha...

@2449171

Or the twins like marshmallows...Hahahah....

@2449171

It's true though...ha ha ha...everyone has to learn...

@2449468

Cheers...bug...

@2449468

I love applejack and sweet cherry juice, about 50-50!

biggrin smiliehello smiliehug smilie

@2449364

Or a wall with a hole in it,.. (Tee, hee) (men's bathroom in CN towers, Calgary AB circa 90's)

@2449717

It's always good to learn somethin new everyday...

One that doesn't try to kill me...She was a complete psycho.

@2449749

Intrigued?..Are you going to kill me to death?wink smilie

A woman shouldn't hold back. I've heard a number of female friends complain about some guy that were with, wasn't doing it the way that worked for them... and from the sounds of it, they just held back and awkwardly waited for him to finish and then maybe faked an orgasm... and never wanted to see him again... then complained to everyone.

Stop complaining for you're failure to fix a solution... if you want better, than show the guy how you think would be better. Heck you might then enjoy it and not have to fake anything... if someone before that did that for the guy, then you might of frickin loved it!!!! ... but because the people before you didn't do anything, because you didn't do anything... the poor guy is probably going to find another girl and she's gonna be disappointed, especially if she also doesn't do anything about it. I understand that you might want the guy to lead, so then teach him to lead you or other ladies in the right ways... don't just leave it up to us guys to teach other guys.

Also if you really want something from the guy, maybe you should go get it, instead of just waiting, sometimes the biggest sparks moments are when the lady surprised you and pounces all over you, then one of you take control and have a lot of fun.

A woman, or a man, shouldn't feel obligated to do anything with anyone. They should do it because they "want" to. That includes going out with them. A person who only want's to date within their own race is no more a racist than me, for preferring to date brunettes and redheads.

@JustJimColo A woman, or a man, shouldn't feel obligated to do anything with anyone. They should do it because they "want" to...

I went back to the post question a couple of times to understand your answer...as it is intriguing.

Are you on the right post, Jim? It does sound like a response to another post that was around...

A woman should not expect a man to carry the relationship all by himself. It pisses me off when a woman gets horny and just shuts down, expecting me to guess what's what and somehow get her clothes off. If a guy guesses wrong it means a long stretch in the pen.

@2458644

People can get nervous. Esp if someone doesn't say anything...

Anonymous