+8

A hot tub should seat 2 people comfortably...but perhaps more for people you know really well? How big would your preferred hot tub be?

Image for post **A hot tub should seat 2 people comfortably...but perhaps more for people you know really well?** //How big would your preferred hot tub be?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
10 16

Big enough to be a tub...but smaller than a pool..

Im kinda shy, so 2 or maaayyybeee 3

@2449208

Seven? Whoa...that's riotous... Did clothes start coming off? No...I suppose not since you were there...ha ha ha...she laughed manically. Although you never know...you do have some French in your bloodstream...save your life huh?

I think my preferred set up would be two hot tubs, which I've seen a family have. One was like a large party hot tub, and the other smaller, more intimate.

I think I'd like the large hot tub, to relax and stretch in. Room get under the water and move around in a warm water. Also for those that you times that everyone is just friends and nothing more. No disrobing.

The more intimate one, having room to comfortably fit four people. With all top wear being banned, to allow more freedom and relaxation

@Zolfie I think my preferred set up would be two hot tubs, which I've seen a family have. One was like a large party hot...

Given this a lot of thought, have you?

With all top wear being banned? What's top wear? Freedom and relaxation for whom?

@Sukiesnow Given this a lot of thought, have you? With all top wear being banned? What's top wear? Freedom and relaxation for...

I have... as I try to give your questions lots of thought wink smilie

Top wear is anything (and everything) one might wear between their neck and waist... basically any clothing that goes on a person's their top half.

Hopefully freedom and relaxing for everyone smile smilie

@Sukiesnow Ha ha... Is that fair for all sexes?

Is that fair? Yes!?! naughty smile

But don't both sexes enjoy the sight of a topless beautiful body?

Plus if you can get everyone topless, then normally you can get everyone naked as their bottom half will be underwater (and that will be fair to all).

Okay...ppl you like really well. Enough to perhaps disrobe in front of...just in case....

Our hot tub seats six but I wish it was just a two seater. Our next one will be a lot smaller.

Anonymous