Azlottos avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
4 30

Usually I just say hi and then she says hi, then her boyfriend turns up and says hi, and we're all saying hi until he says goodbye. I haven't really got past that point so I'm not sure what I'd do if she was single lol

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Besides: Does this rag smell like chloroform? +5Reply
@2449738

No it's how it goes most times I say hi to a girl, they all tell me about their boyfriend or partner... or usually he just turns up. Girls mostly aren't single that don't want to be. I met one who was actually single in a cafe about 18 months ago and that was only because her boyfriend had dumped her because she had a terminal illness so she died just as I was getting to know her cry smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Besides: Does this rag smell like chloroform? +2Reply
@2449744

Yeah it was really sad, the last time I saw her, I had to carry her back to her car because she was too weak to walk. She looked up at me and said that when she was better she'd love to go to dinner with me. Two days later she died.

Thanks, well I guess because everyone here is in a relationship from about age 17 onwards. Also many seem to have kids really young, then get divorced early and then choose to stay single until their kids have left home and you never seem to see the guy with the kids after a divorce, it's always the woman, so she's got the kids to be with and cuddle, the guy has nothing, but society seems to think, well he's a guy right, totally emotionless and tough and all he's interested in is sex up until he's 30 and watching sport on TV and drinking beer so he'll be much happier on his own and doesn't need intimacy at all, in fact he just loves being single because he can just party and have random emotionless 5 minute sex with strangers.

Some days I feel like a vehicle that's running low on gasoline finding only fuel outlets that sell diesel.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Besides: Does this rag smell like chloroform? +1Reply

Acording to an impromptu poll of anonymous women in an unidentified bar, the very best pickup line is

...

...

...

"Got any beer at your place?"

@2449372

Lol...Thanks, Markymark.

@2449278

Thanks for your answer, Linnster.

I like: Hello my name is _. What's your name?

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Besides: Does this rag smell like chloroform? +4Reply
@2449525

I never had to say much...Licking my eyebrows always worked for me.

@2449729

Good one.
"there has to be a Spark"...This is true...Without a spark, there can be no flame.

@2450082

But it's still nice, thanks, Ser :)

@2449428

I agree...I've never used a line of pretentious BS.

Thanks for your answer.

Anonymous