+7

Big dogs or small ones...? Which is your preference and why?

Aww...so cute...how could your heart not melt once viewing the pic...but seriously there are Big Animal ppl and Small Animal ppl...which one are you?

Image for post **Big dogs or small ones...?** //Which is your preference and why?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 15

Medium to large usually but might have to tone it down to medium. the dogs seem to be getting bigger than me and that's not good.

I have 2 little ones right now, lost my last large one last year. I love all dogs, large or small. They all run off with my heart

So sorry sukie. They stay with us. I have had many, most grew to old age. But inevidibly, well....we have so much longer span of life. If u love them and give them a safe place, then you did right by them

Well you do have to watch them. It's not like you can leave them overnight.

Animals, might not understand that the baby can't move, can't bite/nip at them if they need to get up, etc. Some would, others wouldn't. So babies (and pups) need to be watched out for.

Big dogs, they're normally (not always but normally) more friendly, interactive, kind and don't bark as much. That's because they have to be... little dogs get away with being a lot meaner because they're less likely to hurt anyone when they do bit or nip... where big dogs can't get away with that, and someone corrects it. Just need to make sure they're trained right, and look out for any aggressive problems or issues and be willing to ask for help to fix them/or go find help. But overall, they're pretty nice, cool and sometimes can even be helpful.

@Zolfie Big dogs, they're normally (not always but normally) more friendly, interactive, kind and don't bark as much...

Our parents used to keep us aways from animals when we were babies...I dont' know...right? Some kind of European believe...accidents with the animal? Sleeping on the kid...etc?

Large dogs.

@beachbum Large dogs.

It's sad that some of the dogs at the SPCA were so adorably large...like wolfhounds...who doens't love wolfhounds?

When I was younger I had big dogs.Now that I'm older I have small dogs.Their easy to handle.

Had both....the older I get..the smaller the dog.!

@YoAdrienne Had both....the older I get..the smaller the dog.!

Those big dog are too much to handle. They need a couple of people and at least 10 acres. :)

Anonymous