+8

A contradiction? When a guy says he has nothing to wear...it means his clothes are in the laundry...when a girl says that it means...:_... __... _. Can you name another contradiction?

And no more fancy ship lap... Can you name another contradiction?

Image for post **A contradiction?** When a guy says he has //nothing// to wear...it means his clothes are in the laundry...when a girl says that it means...:___...  __... ___. //Can you name another contradiction?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
4 23

She needs to go shopping... Irk...!

Another contradiction is: when a woman says there's nothing in her fridge...it's generally true... When a guy say the same thing...there are usually left over containers of Shezhuan food...and enough space in the ice of the freezer for a bottle of Labatt's Blue...

@Sukiesnow She needs to go shopping... Irk...! Another contradiction is: when a woman says there's nothing in her...

Yeah, but just had the Shezhuan the last two meals, we need to mix up our foods.

@Zolfie Yeah, but just had the Shezhuan the last two meals, we need to mix up our...

Does that mean...you're okay with the Shezhazn (spelt wrong don't patronize me)...and you'll put up with the ship lap?

@Sukiesnow Does that mean...you're okay with the Shezhazn (spelt wrong don't patronize me)...and you'll put up with the ship lap?

Do you mean leftovers in the fringe? I'm okay with some leftovers.

I don't understand how ship lap fits into the rest of this. Wooden boards?

@Sukiesnow Don't you love the kitty?

They kitty is very pretty. biggrin smilie The kitty looks like it's on high alert and hiding in a comfy zone.

@Sukiesnow Ha...you are prolly right.

Yeah when kitty is on high alert, it's probably best to leave kitty alone. Especially when it's already comfy. Unless it wants to be petted.

"I'm tired"

Guy meaning: I've either been either skipping sleeping or I really got wasted lately and still haven't caught up (or I have something to do and don't want to tell everyone in this group).

Girl meaning: No start trying to do anything naughty for the next 4 to 8 hours (unless I start it).

@Sukiesnow Ha... My knee actually jerked when I read...(unless I start it)

Does that knee jerk mean you agree or disagree? I'm hoping it's a positive sign but I normally think of knee jerks as more negative.

I have to pick a color of paint for the living room. She.
I thought you were going for white. He.
Do you know there are over 50 shades of White? She.
(sigh) He.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

I have two pairs of jeans,4 t-shirts,2 dress shirts and 6 pairs of socks...im ready for any occasion

Anonymous