+10

Do you like to drive...i.e.: be in control...or do you prefer to be driven...? ...i.e.: hehheh...oh yeah baby. Putting a new perspective on driving...driving isn't always about just driving.

Image for post **Do you like to drive...i.e.: be in control...or do you prefer to be driven...? ...i.e.: hehheh...oh yeah baby.** //Putting a new perspective on driving...driving isn't always about just driving.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 15
@2449561

Hey...slave! Fix me a cosmopolitan...stat!

@2449581

Hey...slave... Heat up the sauna...?

I've been driving more lately than I ever have before. I don't consider it being in control, it's something that I have to do now.

I like to be in control but, if i like you, i give it to you for a while

I like driving heh. Sometimes I drop the hammer a bit much, but hey,. Being driven is nice too, :P

Sometimes I like to drive and then there are times I like to be driven.o_o smilie

It's not about who's driving, it's about who's in control of the driver. I like to be in control of the driver. I guess control the keys per-say. I can drive, or be driven, but I like to be switch seats at any point I want, or simply have the driver be willing to listen and follow my navigation. It can be fun to switch drivers, but having control of which direction the driver goes is fun. But they get to pick the speed and direct control of the wheel.

I don't get much of a choice - my wife likes to be driven, so that means I "like" to drive.

What's the deal with Dodge Rams these days? It seems everyone's driving them now. Everywhere I look, someone's got a new Ram.

I freely admit I have control issues in the car - unless the driver is a very good driver, then I'm ok. I've driven hundreds of thousands of miles, so I'm a very good alert driver, always have my eyes and mind on my driving. I will not ride with someone who isn't alert, etc. I'll drive instead of them.

Well, I don't have fake antlers on my wheels.

I'm a driver. 😊

Anonymous