+23

It's better to have a friend with two chins....than to have one with two faces. Amirite?

Image for post It's better to have a friend with two chins....than to have one with two faces.   Amirite?
Mogals avatar
8 13
The voters have decided that Mogal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2449792

So true, Tiffanee! y smilie

Mogals avatar Mogal Yeah You Are +3Reply

lol!

facemans avatar faceman Yeah You Are +2Reply

I think that purse is bigger than my usual carry-on luggage.

Her weight doesn't define her as a person. Looks have nothing at all to do with what makes a real friend.

As someone who used to have two chins, that used to know people who also had two chins, and that used to know people with two faces, I have to agree. Looks means nothing when it comes to quality of a friend.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2450609

y smilie Well said, Will!

Mogals avatar Mogal Yeah You Are +2Reply

Deep. Profound. I'd like to add that you can't tell which way the train went by looking at the tracks.

Definitely.

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Yeah You Are +2Reply

Say that to a lot of people here. Too many pieces of crap would backstab me in a bad situation gone wrong.
But some who are open haters I do respect, even one is an ugly crackhead dope - in the idiot sense of the word.

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous