I have yet to see a more hypocritical group of people not liberal

the picture says it all, and before you call me ignorant, or any other hateful terms, REFER to the picture

Image for post I have yet to see a more hypocritical group of people not liberal
47% agreed 7% i am ashamed to be a liberal right now 13% I am ignorant and will deny liberals are acting this way 33% Other
Anonymousmouses avatar Politics
3 9

We agree, that is far better for people to be able to disagree without being "hateful". No one NEEDS to be, whether they can respect the opinion of another or not.
I wish I could say that I haven't seen hypocrisy from some of my fellow liberal-leaning folks, but I can't. To claim that there is any more hypocrisy or "hate" coming from the 'left', however, is absurd.

I'm assuming you are talking about ppl who want a new vote? That seems to be more of a freedom of expression...then one of spreading hate...

@Sukiesnow I'm assuming you are talking about ppl who want a new vote? That seems to be more of a freedom of expression...then...

yeah right, riots assaulting people who voted differently, yeah thats not spreading hate at all.
e democrats have been destroying property and assaulting trump voters since the election.

funny how liberals cannot stand losing, they are the worst losers i have ever seen. they turn down right violent

@Anonymousmouse yeah right, riots assaulting people who voted differently, yeah thats not spreading hate at all. e democrats have...

Hon... I don't get it... I'm liberal (I typed Liveral...ha) and personally I don't see much of a diff....okay...wanting a new vote...that is a bit rad...it's not easy to lose...but overall the difference must be more of a US thing...

Just want you to be happy...

@2450008

yeah if only these riots only happened in the states. i am just calling out the HYPOCRISY of the left, they cry against hate but when their leader looses they spread more hate then the right ever has

I cant see the hate. I see rhe unrest. This was posted two weeks ago. I personally still feel very uneasy about what trumps future vision is for this country. Minorities being bullied in schools, at gas stations, in stores. And the bullies feeling vindicated by the victory of whom the see as like minded. We all new he was inexperienced, but thought at the very least he would surround himself with people who knew what they was doing. Instead he has not. His pomises are being retracted, his family is too deeply involved, and he has no tact for foriegn policy. I still see a bad ride. But, i dont hate those who where taken by him. I feel sorry for you. Our beloved counrty is not a rwal estate holding. It cannot be successfully run as one. And a man with blatantly bad character in life can only tarnish thus nation and thebpeople in it

You're ridiculous

Trishs avatar Trish Other +1Reply

Hypocrites are found in every group.

Mashas avatar Masha Other +1Reply
Anonymous