+8

You look at your neighbour and think: I wish I could switch problems with her/him. What have they got that could be worse for me? Really...what could be a problem that doesn't factor in with a glimpse of the Big Picture?

Do other people thinks this way?...another version of "the grass is greener"...? But logically it would be easier to solve other people's problems...which is why they are NOT your problems...you've already solved them in your life...ha...

Image for post **You look at your neighbour and think: I wish I could switch problems with her/him.  What have they got that could be worse for me?** //Really...what could be a problem that doesn't factor in with a glimpse of the Big Picture?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 9

I don't want to switch problems with anyone, nor do I envy what they have. I live my own life, and they can as well.

I usually look at my neighbor and say something like "Where's my damn drill and extension cord?"...

I don't think that when I look at my neighbours. The "grass is greener" is an illusion. Not everything is what it seems and I prefer keeping the demons I know.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +1Reply

I look at my neighbor and wish she would come home drunk and enter the wrong house.

Anonymous