What was the baddest thing you've ever done?

One paraprofessional and an inclusion teacher who did me wrong are not paying the price for what they did. I ratted both of them out - one of them for crap they said about my principal while I was there (the principal was her boss). And now their future prospects are in jeopardy. I'll brag about it in the open here. I don't need them for anything. And I want the inclusion teacher to try to threaten me with institutionalism at a mental hospital. Oh wait she won't now.

Disregard the "no" and "yes."

0% Yes 0% No 100% Other
AdamNYs avatar Jokes & Humour
1 19
@2450091

This woman, the inclusion teacher, Sandy Jones, would have institutionalized me in a mental hospital if she could. I played the game harder and won. She treated me with such disrespect. But anyways, now her career is in jeopardy thanks to my snitching on her to her boss, my former principal. Now when I go back to New York, no one will dare mess with me.
I'm gonna walk like a big thug, saying, "That's right, bro. You can't do anything to me." Adam Rivera, certified tough guy.

@2450097

Even if they treated you with such disrespect? I don't feel one ounce of remorse for what I did. Now she can't do it to some other innocent autistic kid. And she won't try to manipulate anyone else. "Basic Instinct" didn't work on me this time, I out-"Instinct"ed it.

@2450099

Try being autistic and having to have someone plot against you and treat you like someone who is forced to spit shine someone's shoes just cause you have autism.

@2450099

You know how non-whites felt when they were forced to spitshine white's shoes in the 1940s. That's exactly what autistic people gotta go through in schools everywhere with these inclusion teachers and paras.

@2450104

That wasn't the case with most of my paraprofessionals. Sure there was one good one, but most deliberately limit your freedom. If you do something other kids do which isn't seriously, like chatting a little during class, they punish you for something other kids get away with.

@2450108

Oh come on now you're gonna be on the side of a para?

@2450118

Regardless of whether I do (which really isn't the subject) that sounds like you're siding with an abusive para, even if you might not have intentionally done so.

Kids can be as disruptive but if you're punishing me for something less than they did, which is talking, not doing anything serious, and you're not punishing them for the same thing, that's abuse.

@2450126

There are still paras who don't have the same set of laws for other kids and people that they do for their own students, and I've seen this too much. With some of these paras they unfairly mistreat their students just cause they have autism and the job naturally is going to bring that for some - being dictators. Instead of being there for help, they belittle them for nothing. Just for saying one word to another kid. My disruptiveness or not is not the issue. If you punish me for something less than what general ed kids are doing and don't punish them, that's abuse. And that para and Sandy Jones were examples of this and that's why their rumps are on blast as we speak.

@2450126

Now are you defending abusive paras? If not, why did you bring up how I can be chatty?

@2450153

Nah I just said paras punish me for talking less than other kids. It should be one same punishment for all. If I can't talk, don't go around not punishing kids for the same rule breaking.