Was what the jumpers did on 9/11 "homicide" or "suicide"?

Yes they wilfully chose to jump in most cases, though some escaped the Tower cause of the fire or some accidentally. But the choice doesn't contradict that it's not suicide. Intention is what matters. They knew they were going to die. They just wanted to chose the method of dying. They were not going to let the terrorists beat them. They wanted death on their terms, not the terrorists terms. Homicide is because they were murdered already.

40% Homicide 40% Suicide 20% Other
AdamNYs avatar
0 12

hom·i·cide
ˈhäməˌsīd/
nounNorth American
noun: homicide; plural noun: homicides

the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.

Jumping to THEIR OWN deaths is in no way homicide.

@JPMatthews hom·i·cide ˈhäməˌsīd/ nounNorth American noun: homicide; plural noun: homicides the deliberate and...

claps hands
Intention obviously doesn't exist in your universe. Just like the fact that "bro" is not black slang isn't existing in your universe either.

That they chose doesn't make it suicide. If they were already dead they were simply choosing how to die.

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Homicide -1Reply
@AdamNY claps hands Intention obviously doesn't exist in your universe. Just like the fact that "bro" is not black slang...

Nobody but YOU gives a damn about this "bro" crap you're always posting about. Cmon, give it a rest already.

@JPMatthews Nobody but YOU gives a damn about this "bro" crap you're always posting about. Cmon, give it a rest already.

You're the one who agreed with a guy saying it was black slang lol not me. See I'm smart.

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Homicide -1Reply
@AdamNY You're the one who agreed with a guy saying it was black slang lol not me. See I'm smart.

Actually I didn't agree with anything except the fact that this "bro" crap you a;ways talk about is ridiculous. See? You're not that smart. Merry Christmas!

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Homicide 0Reply
@AdamNY http://www.amirite.com/800117-w...iously/2428513 If you didn't, why did you thumbs up...

Because that is a friend and I always upvote my friends comments. And just for the record, HE IS RIGHT. hehe smilie

@JPMatthews Because that is a friend and I always upvote my friends comments. And just for the record, HE IS RIGHT.

Oh you agree with his answer?
OK, lol
I'm not even gonna say what I wanna say
laughs
runs away scared

First ignores the possibility that intentions are to be taken into account into death; now this. What's next = 1 + 1 = 96?
nods head no laughing

And no this is no misconception or liberal nonsense (has nothing to do with politics)... to those who think this is that, you're also a moron.

And I'm dumb? hahaha

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Homicide 0Reply
AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Homicide 0Reply
@AdamNY At least Hell is smart.

Well, that's more than we can say for you! lol

@JPMatthews Well, that's more than we can say for you! lol

Again anyone who think JPMatthew's statement is a misconception, even though it's wrong, you're an imbecile (no one here in particular).

Hey JP, how many states we got in this country?

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Homicide 0Reply
Anonymous