I think the world has gone mad. I was at Hobby Lobby today and they are already taking down their Christmas merchandise and putting up Spring items. All they had left was wrapping paper, a few bulbs and Christmas bags. Geez.

Two weeks left before Christmas and they are taking down the Christmas items. Why can't they wait until after Christmas. Geez!

Image for post I think the world has gone mad.  I was at Hobby Lobby today and they are already taking down their Christmas merchandise and putting up Spring items.    All they had left was wrapping paper, a few bulbs and Christmas bags.   Geez.
StarzAboves avatar Holidays & Birthdays
12 21

That's crazy! I guess "Hobby Lobby" expects us to make all of our own gifts by November. (Nuts with that!) crs smilie

@JanHaskell That's crazy! I guess "Hobby Lobby" expects us to make all of our own gifts by November. (Nuts with that!)

It is crazy. I was really surprised. A lot of people don't start decorating until the last minute.

I think the Grinch really did steal Christmas in stores like that.

@2450946

I agree. I've never heard of any other store doing that, and Hobby Lobby is a Christian store, you'd think they would drag Christmas out as long as they could.

@2451030

I guess they think people have already bought their decorations, etc, so it's time to bring out the valentines.

@2451119

I know, I was shocked.

@2450891

Hobby Lobby had their Christmas merchandise out in June, and at that time they also had 4th of July items, Halloween stuff and also Thanksgiving stuff. I had to stop and think why I went into that store and what holiday was upcoming first.

@2451246

haha that says it all. lol

I was at the grocery store today and the Xmas section aka "Seasonal Items" was already being ripped apart and I'm sure Valentine's Day garbage will be taking its place

It's crazy, isn't it? What's happened to the after Christmas sales? Geez.

They're not idiots, they're businessmen. Profits suck so they had to stop paying rent on warehouses. That means when spring items arrive, they go on the shelves. They move the shelves closer together or farther apart, and stack stuff on top of the shelves or take it all down, because that is the only storage space they have.

Anonymous