+7

Synchronicity. Are you a believer in the awesomeness of coincidences? The phone rings...and it's the friend you were just thinking about...

While it's not necessarily magic...the surprise of synchronicity is always a fun one...and it shows that on some level you are tapping into the collective unconscious...

Image for post **Synchronicity. Are you a believer in the awesomeness of coincidences?** //The phone rings...and it's the friend you were just thinking about...//
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
8 6

I sent out Christmas cards this year...and my friend out West has a picture on her wall exactly the same as my Christmas card... Freaky!

Yes, only I never see it as chance or fluke. That just ain't me.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

There is nothing awesome about two things coinciding.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Now there is some synchronicity for you: 1 John 2:16 perfectly reflects Genesis 3:6. Explain that!

While I was reading your comment...my fave Italian commercial came on...the one with "Touté Forré..." How do you explain that!

Anonymous